If Silva is sacked - who could/should we get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we're serious about replacing Slva, then i'd have a look at Eusebio Di Francesco, won Serie B with Sassuolo and then had them in the Europa League with no resources and then took Roma to the Semi-Finals last year.

Out of a job now too so would cost no compensation.

No More Dutch.

Koeman - disaster
Brandts - has exactly won me over yet with his signings.

Philip Cocu - didnt set the world on fire as a player and lets be fair, after Ajax, Feyanord and PSV who else is there in the dutch league?, its like Celtic Rangers and AN Other in Scotland.

Or Olympiakos and Panathanikos in Greece, and we know where that move got us.
Lets not forget Frank de Boer. He was the one I was dreading in 2016 when he was seen as a credible candidate having won it all with Ajax. He went on to last 85 days in Italy and 4 GAMES in the Premiership proving Dutch success meaningless.
Cocu is the one I'm dreading now. A total turkey in Turkey so already following in De Boer's footsteps.

Lets not forget Frank de Boer. He was the one I was dreading in 2016 when he was seen as a credible candidate having won it all with Ajax. He went on to last 85 days in Italy and 4 GAMES in the Premiership proving Dutch success meaningless.
Cocu is the one I'm dreading now. A total turkey in Turkey so already following in De Boer's footsteps.
14 games in the premier league

or he could be like gullet and rykard..

14 games in the premier league

or he could be like gullet and rykard..
De boer only lasted 4 Premier league games. Guillet started managing in the Prem and wasn't considered a great success. Riikard started internationally and only had a short spell in Holland.

As for Cocu...

"Coach Philip Cocu has been relieved of his duties, Istanbul giants Fenerbahçe announced in a statement late Sunday. Under the Dutchman's supervision, Fenerbahçe failed to qualify for the Champions League and is now placed 15th in the Super League, just above the relegation zone by a point.
The 47-year-old Cocu, who only took over in June, has seen Fenerbahce, one of the country's traditional footballing powerhouses, slump to 15th in the Turkish Super League, just one spot above the relegation zone. The team has long been considering parting ways with the coach, especially after the recent Rize thrashing."

De boer only lasted 4 Premier league games. Guillet started managing in the Prem and wasn't considered a great success. Riikard started internationally and only had a short spell in Holland.

As for Cocu...

"Coach Philip Cocu has been relieved of his duties, Istanbul giants Fenerbahçe announced in a statement late Sunday. Under the Dutchman's supervision, Fenerbahçe failed to qualify for the Champions League and is now placed 15th in the Super League, just above the relegation zone by a point.
The 47-year-old Cocu, who only took over in June, has seen Fenerbahce, one of the country's traditional footballing powerhouses, slump to 15th in the Turkish Super League, just one spot above the relegation zone. The team has long been considering parting ways with the coach, especially after the recent Rize thrashing."

mate we just employed a managed sacked by Watford and who relegated hull...

cocu is a much much better manager

As for Cocu...

We wont ever appoint Phillip Cocu, you dont need to worry.

Would be very surprised if Brands ever appoints a Dutch manager here.

Status
Not open for further replies.