If Silva is sacked - who could/should we get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a sort of slightly serious point, has anyone noticed that the great much praised and sort after Eddie Howe has plunged to below us in the league? His was one of the more serious names being suggested above. Makes yer think eh?

We’re really poor. It’s not just the lack of a striker either.

They’ve got Gray and Deeney and bossed the game.

Can’t see where our points will come from for the rest of the season so we have a long few months ahead of us.

Again I’d only sack him if we can attract a manager who’s had success at clubs bigger than us. We need to stop wasting tens of millions every year sacking managers, just pay a top manager £15m a year and BUY one.

Well, we believe this Iranian ( & his freind ) has the dough.

But does he have the aspirations ?

There would never be a better time than right now to bring him in.

His stock is at it’s lowest but no one can deny the success he brings clubs.

He’d have total respect from top to bottom which is something he didn’t have from the egocentric Utd players.

My choice would be Simeone, but there is no chance of that, at least right now.

So I'll mention a couple of names, one already mentioned a while back.

Andre Villas-Boas
Juergen Klinsman

I honestly don't know who can fix this depressing mess that we are in. We need a coach with passion, who can inspire the team and Marco is not that kind of coach.

His stock is at it’s lowest but no one can deny the success he brings clubs.

He’d have total respect from top to bottom which is something he didn’t have from the egocentric Utd players.
There would still be the "too cool for school" folk who would have a good old moan.
But he would command respect as you say , if this fella is bulleted and there wasnt a concerted effort to get him , it would tell me a lot of things about this club I really wouldnt want to hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.