If Silva is sacked - who could/should we get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're only comparing a half season of their whole managerial careers

Well this is Bournemouths best season so far and their still behind us. This is nuno's first season in the prem and he's doing better the howe has done in any of his. How much more of a comparison do you want?

Rafael, absolutely hate him, but he would take no bullshit from the Prima donnas we have playing for us.

2 year contract with a budget and a target of top 5, let’s see how close you get.

We won’t get Conti, Wenger etc

Arteta is nice as we would finally know where his money went, but no experience, we really can’t afford another mistake

Rafael has already taken Newcastle down once and hes doing it again.

If at some point he was a good manager, hes clearly not anymore. And dont give me rubbish about Ashley. They are 17th and he spent actual cash money on Rondon.

WHY? Another nobody from the management world who's achieved nothing as a Manager, i'm sick of those types of managers we are onto our 4th nobody in as many seasons now, what we need now is a big name who's respected in the football world Wenger for me... I also think there is a major problem with a certain staff member who's been there since the end of Moyes time, now I could be way off but I can see Duncan Ferguson completely losing the rag with the players after a loss, and they are playing scared, thinking during the game about this huge Scott roaring, shouting and threatening them after a loss. Maybe I'm wrong but he's the common factor with every manager we've had over the last 5-6 seasons.

You're wrong.

I’d be pretty happy with Arteta to be honest. By all accounts he’s a fantastic coach and Brands does a lot of the traditional manager role anyway (signings etc)

I'd want someone from Germany.

Someone who plays creative, expansive football. But the German model should be a one we went for.

I don't want Silva sacked, but if he was to go someone like Adi Hutter from Eintracht Frankfurt, would be who I want.

Arteta has more ambition than join a club in our state. We would get nobody of any consequence, unless Rafael fancied it. For him It would be like Newcastle plus money at least for the first year. I think he has set roots at Newcastle and has built a strong rapport with the fans,

Status
Not open for further replies.