If Moyes left tomorrow who would you want to replace him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruce Wayne. If we can't afford him, Hughes.
Good option if we go foreign would be Unai Emery of Almeria, Young and seems like a genuine bloke.

Aidy Boothroyd (watford) just like moyes. I think he's a really good hungry manager.

A bigger team must be on the horizen for him.

Aidy Boothroyd (watford) just like moyes. I think he's a really good hungry manager.

A bigger team must be on the horizen for him.

That is another good call although I think BK would, if picking a Brit, go for Irvine who was a successful number two and is showing great signs in turning Preston round;)

Boothroyd would get my vote too.

But, I doubt Moyes would leave especially for another premiership job as I doubt he'd have the same job security as he has here.

I like Aidy Boothroyd but has yet to earn his spurs, i also liked Brian Laws at Wednsday and Calderwaud at Forest but both have hit a bit of a brick wall in terms of development and progression.

Ian Dowie deserves a shout hes been unlucky since Palace, though im not mad on his style of play! The coach of Aberdeen has done great things on a lomited budget also.

Personally ive always been fan of Sam Alladyce, so wouldnt mind him too much.

I think if i had to choose right now i would go for Joe Royle, to be assisted either by Laws or Calderwauld. Ive always felt he has had unfinished buissness with us.

Kenwright would probably go down the same route as he did with Moyes and go for someone like Davey at Barnsley or Greyson at Blackpool but it personally love to see Billic as are next manager.

I think the delay is purely down to 2 reasons;

1 He has much more pressing matters to worry about right now that sorting out the next 5 years of his salary.

2 He will want to have some of assurances regarding financial commitment to the club to transfers written into his contract.

Its purely that his new contract will be quite complex, its not simply a case of how much he wants over how long, so its only natural to do it once the season is over and he has time to plan that accordingly. I really dont see Moyes leaving us right now.

I think you're dead right. Why would he want to leave just when his hard work is beginning to look like it could bear fruit? He's invested 6 years of himself into this squad, I just don't see him leaving even for more Benjies.

Status
Not open for further replies.