If Everton had all the money in the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.

simonefc1878

Player Valuation: £25k
If Everton had all the money in the world and you were the manager. What players would bring in and what would be ur first team 11. You can also include subs?

Last edited:
If Everton had all the money in the world and you were the manager. What players would bring in and what would be ur first team 11. You can also include subs?

We wouldn't become Man. City . Nor get Asbo back .
And I'll have the cushions back from the 70's . And the free programme with your season ticket .

With yeung now in charge it wouldnt be about the money buddy. Leave him alone!

I believe we can establish ourselves in the top 6 next season which should keep the wolves from the door.

We wouldn't become Man. City . Nor get Asbo back .
And I'll have the cushions back from the 70's . And the free programme with your season ticket .

I know we wouldnt be like Man city, buying money grambing barstools, but if Moyes has the chance to buy the players hes always wanted, then, what a team we'll have. we will have dept and quality in every department, and maybe we can rebuild goodison lol

With yeung now in charge it wouldnt be about the money buddy. Leave him alone!

I believe we can establish ourselves in the top 6 next season which should keep the wolves from the door.

He would be in my top 5 centre half wish list to be fair! Doesnt seem like the type that would do the dirt on you lot mate, seems to be thriving there!

If theres one thing McC knows its how to be solid eh - its been very impressive - Carr has to be the steal of the season.

Any early reports on the new Spanish lad i hear some are comparing him to Mikel!

Could be mate, the huger and spirt is there - we finsihed foutn on that alone!

Beware the millions from smileing investors though!

He would be in my top 5 centre half wish list to be fair! Doesnt seem like the type that would do the dirt on you lot mate, seems to be thriving there!

If theres one thing McC knows its how to be solid eh - its been very impressive - Carr has to be the steal of the season.

Any early reports on the new Spanish lad i hear some are comparing him to Mikel!

Could be mate, the huger and spirt is there - we finsihed foutn on that alone!

Beware the millions from smileing investors though!

Michel has been gettin recommended a lot but we'll see on the pitch. The people say he could be like your artetta but with a better shot so well see.
i think personally we might finish 6th this season but there is a long way to go.
I know what your saying about the investors mate but i think we hit the jackpot with this one.
Sell us fellaini and the yak? :D

Michel has been gettin recommended a lot but we'll see on the pitch. The people say he could be like your artetta but with a better shot so well see.
i think personally we might finish 6th this season but there is a long way to go.
I know what your saying about the investors mate but i think we hit the jackpot with this one.
Sell us fellaini and the yak? :D

Would have been a deal if you still had Robbie Savage knocking about!

Status
Not open for further replies.