If Allardyce is still here next season, will you still go to the match ?

Do you sell your soul or do you stick by the club that you love ?

• I`ll always go regardless of who the manager is .

Votes: 125 44.5%
  • I quite like watching hoofball.

Votes: 11 3.9%
  • I`ll go to the games that the club deem to be "winnable ".

Votes: 9 3.2%
  • No way, I`m never going until the fat mess has been replaced.

Votes: 97 34.5%
  • Gravy on toast, with a pint of red wine.

Votes: 39 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s one of them questions that becomes divisive amongst fans, every poster has their own views on this & whatever their call is, it’s one to be respected....I still remember the Stand Up if You Love the Blues response to seeing Bill Kenwright’s image on the screen mid match during a particularly troubling period for the Club. Many fans felt he wasn’t the right man at the time given the failed ground moves, many still don’t.

But asking to make a decision on your loyalty & support for the club against making a public stand against probably the most unpopular managerial appointment in our entire history is an emotive and thought provoking topic. No answer is better than the other; a classic dilemma. For what it’s worth, I’ve already renewed and I’ll be there but if others choose not to, I fully understand the difficult decision they’ve had to make. Every fan for themselves on this one! Probably regrets for either choice is my view, but at the end of the day it’s our club and that decision we make matters.

This to me is the correct answer.

Each to their own.

He won’t be staying don’t worry. We’ve havent had a decent manager since Joe Royle so this season is no different.

Well since ive already paid for my season ticket.... yes
I've paid for mine and have one this season too. Brighton was the first game i've EVER chosen to not attend. I had no reason or illness, just simply couldn't be bothered. Sold the tickets for £20 each. If he's here next season....anyone want a ST going cheap?

All those super fans saying "I support Everton not Big Sam" Weird, i don't hear a peep during the match....if you're willing to watch any old crap under anyone because "it's Everton" then lets hear you start creating an atmosphere and make Goodison loud. Because it's absolutely soulless at the minute. Can hear a pin drop between moans.

All those super fans saying "I support Everton not Big Sam" Weird, i don't hear a peep during the match....if you're willing to watch any old crap under anyone because "it's Everton" then lets hear you start creating an atmosphere and make Goodison loud. Because it's absolutely soulless at the minute. Can hear a pin drop between moans.

I support Everton so I will continue to go. I don't proclaim to be a super fan and nor do I see the need to sit there making loads of noise should I choose not to. There are times I make a lot of noise and there are some games where I just don't for my own reasons.

People are entitled to go or stay away as they see fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.