If Allardyce is still here next season, will you still go to the match ?

Do you sell your soul or do you stick by the club that you love ?

• I`ll always go regardless of who the manager is .

Votes: 125 44.5%
  • I quite like watching hoofball.

Votes: 11 3.9%
  • I`ll go to the games that the club deem to be "winnable ".

Votes: 9 3.2%
  • No way, I`m never going until the fat mess has been replaced.

Votes: 97 34.5%
  • Gravy on toast, with a pint of red wine.

Votes: 39 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Followed Everton through all kinds of Managers some great, some good, some average & some bad....but have always been to watch through the good & the bad that is what I do....

Allardyce was not liked by many before he came so I guess they will not change their minds, no matter what he does they will find a reason to slate him...

But I believe if he gets Everton to a respectable position this year he should be given the opportunity to build on that next year, it would be interesting to see what he could do with his biggest ever challenge....

We`re not a project, to see how well he can do with a bit of cash behind him.

He`s had his chance and blown it in quite spectacular fashion.

He`s also alienated most of the fence sitters ,with his arrogance and ignorance too, not to mention his dire footy and pointing the blame at everyone else.

We`re not a project, to see how well he can do with a bit of cash behind him.

He`s had his chance and blown it in quite spectacular fashion.

He`s also alienated most of the fence sitters ,with his arrogance and ignorance too, not to mention his dire footy and pointing the blame at everyone else.

I do agree that he has not always helped himself sometimes, but there is no way that 4 months is long enough for any manager to improve the team or rebuild for The future...

I do agree that he has not always helped himself sometimes, but there is no way that 4 months is long enough for any manager to improve the team or rebuild for The future...
It's long enough to prove that he hasn't changed though.

We're supposed to be moving forwards not backwards.

It's long enough to prove that he hasn't changed though.

We're supposed to be moving forwards not backwards.

I can understand & do see your points at moving forward & maybe if Silva is waiting in the wings that could be the way forward....

But for me Allardyce still has time to turn things around...whether he does we shall see shortly...

Having only been to a handfull of games since giving up my season ticket at the end of El Broguez 2nd season, I highly doubt Mr Alardarse will be promoting a brand of football that will entice me back any time soon. NSNO and all that.

I will always go when I can.
I can't afford a season ticket anymore but manage to get to 5 or 6 games a season anyway and have supported Everton for over 40 years. Managers come and go but the club are always there, and going to the game is much more important to me than who the manager is. Having said that the football being served up since the end of Martinez' first season has been the worst I can remember.
The rot set in under Martinez and we have never really recovered.

Mike Walker didn't stop me going the match, Walter Smith didn't stop me going the match, David Moyes didn't stop me going the match, Koeman didn't stop me going to the match, even El Fraudo didn't stop me going the match! So basically nobody, no manager no matter how bad or how much I loathe them is gonna stop me going the match!lol

Besides, there's absolutely no chance that BFS will be here next season.....

Let me put this to the original post.

Have we improved under Sam?
Has the Defence improved?
Has our style of play improved?
Are we entertaining on the eye?

All questions based from West Ham at Home.

No choice, so yes from me. OK I technically have a choice but heart rules the head where Everton is concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.