Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the match me and my mate agreed that he was having a stinker and hadn't passed to a blue shirt all afternoon.

Having watched it back and looking at the stats, his mistakes on possession completely overshadowed the rest of his performance. It wasn't as good as those at the start of the season, but he still did his job well

Nope.

Such a weird decision from a ref who was consistently weird on the day. Even from the Park End that looked a stonewall penalty in real time, and the referee had a clear view and was about ten yards away.
Maybe the ref knew we hadn't won a game in the prem 2-0 for a couple years. Wanted to break that duck.

He can't have a MOM performance every match. He was bad yesterday but got his head down and played better second half, if this is his floor, we'll be very well off.

Pity he'll be out next week at Chelsea, and McCarthy isn't fit to back him up. Perhaps Davies gets a shout? I also wouldn't be surprised to see Clev start somewhere in the middle of the park next week

Imagine he'll be absent for an entire month in January... bye bye European places, hi there mid-table mediocrity. :bye:

Status
Not open for further replies.