Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sell him! He was the worst player on the pitch and is gradually getting to be a liability. The last time I said this about a player, I was ridiculed,
threatened and that was the nice bits. I said 3 years ago that John Stones was just not good enough, but I foolishly used bad language to
get my point over. Since then I have received hundreds and hundreds of apologies from Evertonians all over the world. But the best thing
that happened to me,was a cheque for £10,000 from Everton FC for making them a few quid.

If every player worked as hard as he does, which should be the minimum expected from professionals, he wouldn't be in the top 5 players for us. As it is none of the others can be hooped breaking a sweat and Gueye is nailed on for player of the season.

Sell him! He was the worst player on the pitch and is gradually getting to be a liability. The last time I said this about a player, I was ridiculed,
threatened and that was the nice bits. I said 3 years ago that John Stones was just not good enough, but I foolishly used bad language to
get my point over. Since then I have received hundreds and hundreds of apologies from Evertonians all over the world. But the best thing
that happened to me,was a cheque for £10,000 from Everton FC for making them a few quid.

Biggest load of poo I've read in a long time. John Stones is not rubbish, that's why one of the top clubs in Europe paid £48m quid for him mate. He was chronically mismanaged by everton and will go on to be a top top player.

As for your comments on Gana, yeah technically he's not brilliant but he's the only player to put a shift in every game, the last 2 games especially, and he's always willing to make a tackle. Should focus your attention on the absolute crabs we have like Bolasie, The darling ross barkley, Coleman, jags, baines, Lenton etc

Yeah he missed a few chances and he isn't the best in the final 3rd but none of this is his job. His job is to patrol the midfield, win the ball back and give it simple to one of our 'creative' players, stats show he is one of, if not the best in the league at this role.

Due to how bad other players are he is having to take it upon himself to drive forward, try and create and get into goal scoring positions which I respect him massively for this as he shouldn't have to be doing it, he could quite easily lay it of simple after winning the ball back and take all the plaudits but he has the balls to try and step up and do other peoples jobs for them while they hide, even if it's not his game.

Love the lad and he is one of our only positives at the moment.

Biggest load of poo I've read in a long time. John Stones is not rubbish, that's why one of the top clubs in Europe paid £48m quid for him mate. He was chronically mismanaged by everton and will go on to be a top top player.

As for your comments on Gana, yeah technically he's not brilliant but he's the only player to put a shift in every game, the last 2 games especially, and he's always willing to make a tackle. Should focus your attention on the absolute crabs we have like Bolasie, The darling ross barkley, Coleman, jags, baines, Lenton etc
Just because City paid £48m doesn't mean he's worth it. Torres £50m, Carrol £35m are 2 more, I could go on all day.
Can't argue about LENTON . So I apologise I am out-waffled.

Some of your posts make me think youre a cylon.

No point wasting your time on him. Blatant RS.

It's great how they come on here and try and make out like we're obsessed with them, yet they've actually spent time creating an account on an Everton forum to wind people up. lol

No point wasting your time on him. Blatant RS.

It's great how they come on here and try and make out like we're obsessed with them, yet they've actually spent time creating an account on an Everton forum to wind people up. lol
Please don't call me Blatant RS and I shall refrain from calling you a Retard.
Some of your posts make me think youre a cylon.
Very nice of you to say so, I've been called a few names beginning with 'C' but never a cyclon.

Please don't call me Blatant RS and I shall refrain from calling you a Retard.

Those are the type of insults that go down well on RAWK, doesn't surprise me...

Some suspect posts from you..

"Both my favourite games didn't include Everton. They were both on telly. One was Liverpool V Chelsea in May 2014"
The other was Liverpool V Arsenal April 1989 (MICHAEL THOMAS).
On other occasions good games involved CHARLIE GEORGE & ERIC CANTONA. I think Dember takes the biscuit though.

Oh the old dig at Evertonians that they care more about the RS than Everton. Well disguised there...

"I am sorry to have given the wrong opinion about Beardsley, I think that even though he played for the RS, he was a real player."

"Just sack him! I'm sure his love for the RS will get him a job with them."

"I just wonder if we reach the F.A. Cup Final this season, will Coleman join our list of inept Right Backs: Gary Stevens '86.
Ronald McDonald '89. Tony Hibbert '09. Watch this space....."

In the what could stop you supporting Everton thread
"RS signing Barkley."

About Andy Gray..
"Since the Gerrard goal against Olympiacos, I can't even look at him. Gray now has an apprentice (Rudolf Hess) Owen Hargreaves, all
he does is wax lyrical about the RS."

You haven't though have you?

Status
Not open for further replies.