• Yes

Votes: 834 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 212 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit of an impasse here, Gueye obviously wants PSG to pay him x amount of his contract so that he can leave for Everton. PSG seem to be in no mood to do so. It seems likely to go to the wire because PSG can afford to hold out, they don't need to save the relatively small, by their standards, amount of wages Gueye wants them to pay, so, either Gueye accepts this and agrees to just leave, Everton decide that they want him enough to make up the money in a signing on fee, or, what may well be the most likely outcome, Gueye refuses to accept his financial situation with PSG, Everton refuse to take on the cost of this and Gueye sits on PSG's bench until the end of his contract for spite.

For my money, if we can afford it, I would prefer us to bring in Garner than Gana. If he doesn't work out, and I think he would work out, we could recoup a lot of our money by selling him on. I certainly wouldn't want Gueye on crazy wages or a contract any longer than one year with an option. My misgivings with Gueye are based on the fact that at his age and with his playing style, I am not sure he would be able to function effectively in the premier league any more.

Spot on, relying on a player who relies on energy in the twilight of this career is very risky.

That Henrique seems a bit of an arrogant plank doesn’t he?
Always been.

Same guy was central with the Rabiot saga at PSG. When they could not agree on a new contract, Henrique told media that Rabiot would not play again for PSG. With 6 months left of his contract Rabiot was told to train with the reserves.

During this time, while not being allowed to train with or played with the first team, pictures of Rabiot in a night club on the night of PSG CL loss, was planted in media. And Henrique could of course not help himself, created a lot of noise and officially suspended Rabiot from the club.

A lot have been said about Rabiot and his agent mother, I am sure they are not only easy to work with, but Henrique sure did made an effort to ruin their reputation.

When Henrique was replaced at the end of the season, PSG had new discussions with Rabiot for a contract extension. Both the club and Tuchel were positive, but Rabiot could not get over how he had been treated the last 6 months.

Always been.

Same guy was central with the Rabiot saga at PSG. When they could not agree on a new contract, Henrique told media that Rabiot would not play again for PSG. With 6 months left of his contract Rabiot was told to train with the reserves.

During this time, while not being allowed to train with or played with the first team, pictures of Rabiot in a night club on the night of PSG CL loss, was planted in media. And Henrique could of course not help himself, created a lot of noise and officially suspended Rabiot from the club.

A lot have been said about Rabiot and his agent mother, I am sure they are not only easy to work with, but Henrique sure did made an effort to ruin their reputation.

When Henrique was replaced at the end of the season, PSG had new discussions with Rabiot for a contract extension. Both the club and Tuchel were positive, but Rabiot could not get over how he had been treated the last 6 months.
good on him, and more power to him. treat me like rubbish then come cosying up? I think not mon ame!

Status
Not open for further replies.