• Yes

Votes: 834 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 212 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gana, Maupay, Diaz IN; Gordon OUT by Wednesday...
Personally, I'd be a bit disappointed with that. Effectively using the Gordon money to buy Diaz and Maupay (say, £30m for the pair). The rest being put towards our financial mess perhaps.

I think we need 2 strikers (if its Maupay and Diaz) and if Gordon goes, a replacement for him in the wide position.
Wouldn't surprise me if you're right though.

Personally, I'd be a bit disappointed with that. Effectively using the Gordon money to buy Diaz and Maupay (say, £30m for the pair). The rest being put towards our financial mess perhaps.

I think we need 2 strikers (if its Maupay and Diaz) and if Gordon goes, a replacement for him in the wide position.
Wouldn't surprise me if you're right though.

But an attacking midfielder like Kudus then that would make it a bit more appealing.

Looking like it is going to drag on till the final day this one. Still think it will happen though as PSG seem to just be playing handball but want him off their books so it will probably get done last minute. Wouldn't be Everton if we didn't have a transfer that dragged on for weeks.

Looking like it is going to drag on till the final day this one. Still think it will happen though as PSG seem to just be playing handball but want him off their books so it will probably get done last minute. Wouldn't be Everton if we didn't have a transfer that dragged on for weeks.
Agreed. I think PSG's hardline position came from an expectation that we would cave. They figured we needed the player early on more than we needed a couple million quid. We decided we didn't, and didn't want to set the precedent.

I think they'll relent on deadline day, or at most a day or two beforehand.

1661527913139.png

Status
Not open for further replies.