• Yes

Votes: 834 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 212 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to fussed about the age, i mean ive low expectations of just wanting to survive until BMD and we get our finances under control.

What annoys me more is how much we spent on midfilders since he left and here we are three seasons later going back to him: Gomes, Doucoure, Allan, Gbamin, Delph - guts of 150 mill and 100 mill in wages right there.

Can someone tell me exactly what he did that was homophobic?
He refused to wear a 'rainbow' shirt for PSG one time. He never actually spoke publicly about it, but the inference was that it went one step too far against his religious stance as a devout Muslim. Suggestions as well that he thought his image in Senegal would've taken a big hit had he worn it.

We've made some young signings recently as well

Mykolenko, McNeil, Vinagre, Patterson

We're also linked with players like Broja, Gallagher, Cornet etc

I think a big problem is that supporters don't look at a transfer window overall and instead focus on every signing like it's the only one we're going to make

It's fine to sign a 33 year old if you've also signed a bunch of lads in the first half of their 20's

It's all about having a balanced window and I think people need to be less myopic about this stuff

Our midfield is one of the worst in the league. We've got no money. We aren't in a position to gamble on taking a punt on bringing in 2 young, up and coming midfielders within our price range and let them perform.

Or we go buy an experienced midfielder that fits our budget.

He refused to wear a 'rainbow' shirt for PSG one time. He never actually spoke publicly about it, but the inference was that it went one step too far against his religious stance as a devout Muslim. Suggestions as well that he thought his image in Senegal would've taken a big hit had he worn it.
He also was conveniently injured the year before for the match they wore it for

It will be done this week, just PSG terms on his wages to sort out .....

yearh we’re you know from?

twoworldscollide.jpg

I cant remember him doing it here?
We don't wear the shirts, or didn't while he was here, as far as I recall mate.

We do wear the rainbow laces but I've no idea or not if he wore them in those matches or not. It certainly wasn't flagged at the time if he didn't.

We don't wear the shirts, or didn't while he was here, as far as I recall mate.

We do wear the rainbow laces but I've no idea or not if he wore them in those matches or not. It certainly wasn't flagged at the time if he didn't.

Thats what im thinking mate the laces have been around for a long time now i think....!

Status
Not open for further replies.