• Yes

Votes: 834 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 212 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

As good as he will be I just can’t really support a fella who isn’t willing to show support for equality. All a bit uncomfortable.
i don`t think any of us know the full facts of the situation.

i think Gueye is a strong character, knows his own mind and is not going to do anything against his will especially if its forced on him by some outside agency pushing thinly veiled political agendas

i don`t think any of us know the full facts of the situation.

i think Gueye is a strong character, knows his own mind and is not going to do anything against his will especially if its forced on him by some outside agency pushing thinly veiled political agendas
I just picture one of our lids being gay whilst this fella is welcomed back into the dressing room as a returning hero. Doesn’t sit right.

I just picture one of our lids being gay whilst this fella is welcomed back into the dressing room as a returning hero. Doesn’t sit right.
just because Gueye doesn`t go on Pride marches or cover himself in rainbow motifs doesn`t mean he`s anti-gay.

we don`t fully know what went on so why judge Gueye on little more than assumptions?

in effect you are blaming Gueye for exactly what you are doing which is pre-judging.

get behind the lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.