2018/19 Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant player for us. Sad to see him go but has deserved his move for not downing tools after January. Loved how he showed more forward passing too in the last few months.

Has there ever been a player leave Everton in such a positive way? Not seen much negativity, if any, towards him.

Good luck gana, ya git.

I'm as gutted about this as I was with Stones, Barkley, etc. Absolutely wonderful player to watch on his day. I remember being quite negative about signing him from Villa but I was proven incredibly wrong.

Has there ever been a player leave Everton in such a positive way? Not seen much negativity, if any, towards him.

Good luck gana, ya git.

Klassen to a certain extent, just because he acted like a gent the whole time he was here and that same season and the season before we were stuck with idiots talking to the press every week. Only other person I cant think of.

I'm as gutted about this as I was with Stones, Barkley, etc. Absolutely wonderful player to watch on his day. I remember being quite negative about signing him from Villa but I was proven incredibly wrong.

Why were you gutted about Barkley?

Gutted, me.

Im not even that bothered, im not saying that to be an edgelord, I dont understand it myself, he was 1 of our better players and I feel nothing, I loved watching him play, I valued his effort, but nada, its weird fam.

Dont ever recall feeling like this when weve sold a BALLER.

Klassen to a certain extent, just because he acted like a gent the whole time he was here and that same season and the season before we were stuck with idiots talking to the press every week. Only other person I cant think of.
Yeah, but most fans would've driven him to Germany. Gana actually played for Everton.

A unique talent in what he does best, winning back possession. Good luck to him wish him all the best.

PSG have bought a player who struggles to pass a ball against quality opposition. He did a good job for us though and will probably be missed. Thia is largely down to how substandard his replacements are though.

Im not even that bothered, im not saying that to be an edgelord, I dont understand it myself, he was 1 of our better players and I feel nothing, I loved watching him play, I valued his effort, but nada, its weird fam.

Dont ever recall feeling like this when weve sold a BALLER.

Maybe cause it was an amicable separation?

I look at our midfield and it makes me piss tears. So hope Brands is on the case.

PSG have bought a player who struggles to pass a ball against quality opposition. He did a good job for us though and will probably be missed. Thia is largely down to how substandard his replacements are though.

He has played in France, played Champions League football, they know exactly what they are getting.

I do remember loads of people being adamant that they wouldn't come back in for him and he was a January panic buy for them....

Status
Not open for further replies.