2018/19 Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would anyone want to stay at Everton?!

This is what we have to address, Everton must be at the very least the best of the rest....

Challenging the top six would be our next aim...
Then getting amongst them the next...

We must become an attractive alternative to the top six to begin with...

Who can blame him. Who in their right mind would not want to get out of this loser of a club. Nothing to stay for here. We have been going backwards for about 5 years and continue to do so.

Unfortunately for the lad, I think that ship has sailed, PSG are unlikely to come back in with an offer of that magnitude. For my money, and I said this at the time, it was a great opertunity for the lad and a good deal for us. He never gave us less than his best, was undoubtedly our best defensive midfielder, but, he was not and is not a top quality midfielder.

I just find it embarassing when the club are talking up a new ground and era that our players cant wait to be off at the drop of a hat.

Maybe the ownership need to work on us actually being a competitive outfit that players enjoy being a part of. The club is toxic at present and I dont blame any player wanting out.

He wont be there to play in this new ground though, its not like we are moving in next week.

Besides he is practically French, it makes sense for him to want to go "home".

Status
Not open for further replies.