2018/19 Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s only a win win if PSG come back in, which I would be surprised to be honest, but with Gana saying what’s he’s said today maybe he knows something.

It only helps us if we get a larger fee, so £30mil+ rather than £26mil.

But hopefully the deal is done before the end of the season to enable us to make moves before the market opens.

Im be surprised if they came back in for him

It only helps us if we get a larger fee, so £30mil+ rather than £26mil.

But hopefully the deal is done before the end of the season to enable us to make moves before the market opens.

Im be surprised if they came back in for him

Not really, 26m would be fine in The Summer, would give us more time to replace him, which is the only reason we didnt sell last window.

But I also doubt they will be back in.

Not really, 26m would be fine in The Summer, would give us more time to replace him, which is the only reason we didnt sell last window.

But I also doubt they will be back in.

Depends on who bids in the summer and when i think.

Cant see PSG or many step ups bidding £26mil so perhaps he wouldnt move.

To benefit we would need the deal done ASAP to just go through in the summer...get some money into the 'transfer warchest' so we can do deals before the window opens.

I just find it embarassing when the club are talking up a new ground and era that our players cant wait to be off at the drop of a hat.

Maybe the ownership need to work on us actually being a competitive outfit that players enjoy being a part of. The club is toxic at present and I dont blame any player wanting out.

I just find it embarassing when the club are talking up a new ground and era that our players cant wait to be off at the drop of a hat.

Maybe the ownership need to work on us actually being a competitive outfit that players enjoy being a part of. The club is toxic at present and I dont blame any player wanting out.
Loosing Gana is no hardship. And players are on contacts the ones we want to keep, will only leave for huge money imo.

Treacherous interview really and absolutely no need for it whatsoever.

Should have sold him in Jan.

The £26mil could have been use for a signing before the window even opens...instead we will need to wait until players are sold.

Could have had £75k off the wage bill as well.

The others would do well to match his effort. The stats about his passing are misleading though. His quality on the ball is poor IMO. I am surprised that PSG want/wanted him. He has said it would be a dream to go there, so I say sell him in the summer. Then watch him sink like a stone! If he doesn't want to be here then we are better off without him in the long run.

Any other player bigging himself up for a move would be getting pelters, his fanbase is like some kind of cult. Lukaku was twice the player and still gets rabidly hated on even now by the usual people for wanting a move

He wants to go so providing the offer still stands from PSG, he can go as far as I am concerned...

A player who has he heart set on somewhere else is not needed here so goodbye gueye & good luck to the future...

We can spend the money on a younger & better player hopefully...

Status
Not open for further replies.