2018/19 Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Myers is a ferret.

I have no reason to dislike him really but know others think otherwise. Dunno what's gone on in the past. He's always been alright with me and quite helpful on a few occasions.

But as far as any info ahead of the curve goes, I'd rather not pay any attention. Anything solid he gets, will come when the club want him to have it.

Let's Gana Gueye and get it on,
He's got that husling we want,
Just like they sing it in the throngs,
Until the dawn,
Let's Gana Gueye and get it on.

Let’s Gana Gueye and get it on
He’s got a passing range that no one wants
Like when he’s mis placed another one
He can’t pass long
Let’s Gana Gueye and get it on.

What a tosser that man is. Craves the limelight.

7DCF60EE-DCC6-4163-9A95-0D9E285CA99F.jpeg

"What do you mean I’m a tosser"

Our season is over. Now is the right time to sell for the right fee and target young and technically proficient replacements.

No one will be offering 30m for those other players. They are of no value to us.

With 4 days left? Not in my mind.

I know you mean going forward generally, but Christ Tim, look how bad it is already. Selling one of our only half decent players isn't gonna help that, surely?

The truth is I don't trust the club to have an adequate replacement in before the end of the window. Silva admitted as much himself today.

That'd mean relying on players in Davies and Schneiderlin who are not up to it yet/at all, and McCarthy who can't be relied on fitness wise. I'm not saying it'd definitely be the end of the world, but people are already wanting Silva out. What chance does he have if his best players are getting sold - even if in 4 months' time he'd happily let him go.

I have no reason to dislike him really but know others think otherwise. Dunno what's gone on in the past. He's always been alright with me and quite helpful on a few occasions.

But as far as any info ahead of the curve goes, I'd rather not pay any attention. Anything solid he gets, will come when the club want him to have it.

He blocked me last year when I said he was chatting wham about that German LB we had linked, ive never known him to get anything right.

Desperately need a replacement for Gueye before he goes.
Everytime he doesn't play - it's so obvious that our team lacks any aggression and urgency
Can't fault the lad for wanting to move to PSG... and never questioned his attitude before

Status
Not open for further replies.