I worry about my fellow Evertonians...really

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be disappointed to achieve success that way, so my health would be fine as I would find it difficult to get excited about signing players the way Man City and Chelsea do.
At the moment, I am bloody delighted though ;)
Totally agree BUT I do feel it will only get you to a certain level. A tycoon this day and age I'd assume will have to do it much slower. Improving facilities and revenue incomes before splashing the cash.

I would shrug my shoulders with that knowing smirky look all the while chewing spearmint gum and thinking about all the poor plebs supporting their own useless idiots who we are about to steamroll mercilessly with our financially better steamroller.

Ok my fellow Evertonians.

I worry. I really do.

Seeing the level of joy and excitement this transfer window has given many of our loyal supporter base, I can't help but sit here and wonder, to the point of concern, what will happen to my fellow Toffees when the inevitable does in fact happen, and we are taken over and become one of the wealthiest clubs in the world?

If this transfer window has been anything to go by, I have my concerns about the emotional levels of many in here. Will the crescendo of excitement be managed to a safe level?

Talk to me my fellow Blues. Will you be able to accept such an event and still go on??

Relax. Relax. Won't happen.

I'm confused.

So this not a thread about money ruining the game, but about fans becoming mentally unstable because of exciting investment?

Ok my fellow Evertonians.

I worry. I really do.

Seeing the level of joy and excitement this transfer window has given many of our loyal supporter base, I can't help but sit here and wonder, to the point of concern, what will happen to my fellow Toffees when the inevitable does in fact happen, and we are taken over and become one of the wealthiest clubs in the world?

If this transfer window has been anything to go by, I have my concerns about the emotional levels of many in here. Will the crescendo of excitement be managed to a safe level?

Talk to me my fellow Blues. Will you be able to accept such an event and still go on??
I'd be buzzing mate ,buzzing !! New ground money no object signings,bring it on man,bring it on !!

Personally, I can't see what the issue is.

We are all Evertonians.
By nature alone we are designed to be mentally unstable.

Do you lot not read the transfer thread or the match threads?

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU
IS ALREADY MUCKING FENTAL
I fear my brother... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.