Hummel

Status
Not open for further replies.
you might be trolling but:

- BKs role is clearly honorary at this stage

- What is “plucky” about record sponsorship deals, appointing Ancelotti and using USM to pump money in?

Im not saying we’re competitive with the Top 6 yet, but it’s a far cry from the BK days.
Trolling? not in the slightest. BK has no reason to still be at the club and i find it hard to believe he sits there saying nothing. You go on about record sponsorship deals, yes they might be bigger than what we had before but they are miles away from where we actually need to be. Ancelotti's best days are behind him now imo although IF we back him properly it might be interesting to see what could happen, but i honestly don't see us winning anything under him

Trolling? not in the slightest. BK has no reason to still be at the club and i find it hard to believe he sits there saying nothing. You go on about record sponsorship deals, yes they might be bigger than what we had before but they are miles away from where we actually need to be. Ancelotti's best days are behind him now imo although IF we back him properly it might be interesting to see what could happen, but i honestly don't see us winning anything under him
Do you know the in's and out's of what the Chairman of a football club does?

Few more mock ups, I like the one on Richarlison

Screenshot_20200523_154827_com.twitter.android.jpg
Screenshot_20200523_154811_com.twitter.android.jpg
Screenshot_20200523_134658_com.twitter.android.jpg

Apparently they've already removed it. Give em 25 years and they can shove it back up again.

Under Carlo we'll have success. Whether that be a trophy or CL qualification I ain't sure. But he's the best of the best by some distance and he'll prove it again.
Didn't rubbish like this happen with sportspesa too where they made the club look foolish etc. Hope you're right mate! If we do win something they'll be lining up to make our tops

It's trying to get to the next level that will be the tough part. How do we break the so called guaranteed "top 6". Think this has to be a long term goal. If Ancelotti has a sticky patch we need to stick with him. Might be an unpopular opinion but I wanted Silva to stay to try and turn things around. Gotta give them time to bring in their player, get a rhythm going and see what happens.

He undoubtedly will he’s a class act and his reputation deserves that , he’s the most high profile manager we’ve ever appointed and we need to realise not everything is on an upward trajectory

Didn't rubbish like this happen with sportspesa too where they made the club look foolish etc. Hope you're right mate! If we do win something they'll be lining up to make our tops
It doesn't make the club look like anything really. They havn't even made a kit for us yet...

I mean they did make Real Madrid's kits in the past too. Rangers are hardly losers either...

They do go for many underdog teams though, that's right.

Status
Not open for further replies.