Hummel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has this been posted yet?

Edit: Just seen that it has. Soz.

1590149699104.png

I do wonder why anyone cares who makes the kit. Surely the only issue is how much we get for it, we all know if it was a bin bag with efc stamped on the front we'd pay stupid money, buy it and wear it.

Effectively we have been for years.
Same reason people care about the shirt sponsors!

I do wonder why anyone cares who makes the kit. Surely the only issue is how much we get for it, we all know if it was a bin bag with efc stamped on the front we'd pay stupid money, buy it and wear it.

Effectively we have been for years.
Everton > brand. Always. Be nice to look good and make the club some decent money too though.

Same reason people care about the shirt sponsors!
Shirt sponsors I get a bit more, as the product/company could be worthless scum, not always happy having Sportpesa on my blue paraphernalia. I'm not sure too many people know whether it is adidas, nike or anyone. Maybe its just me getting older ......in my day you were happy with finefare fumblers or any other brand of jeans.

The Liverpool deal is £30m a year plus a cut of shirts sold (reportedly 20%)

If a sports manufacturer was making £200m a year from just Liverpool kits then they would be both reporting much bigger profits and be paying more than £30m a year basic.

They made about 65m off shirts last year. Maybe a bit more off training gear, but in all honesty cant see it being much more than £80m.

Maybe we should follow other clubs in having a different sponsor on the training gear to that on the shirts

Reactions: Tez

Hope they just make 2 quality kits each year, the Royal Blue and as long as one of the other two looks great.

Only reason I care about who makes it is availability in SA. Nike, Adidas, Puma all have their own shops and you can get local and many Euro teams kits at their shops.

Needless to say, never seen an Everton kit for sale during my travels, despite living in Paraguay while we were paying Alcaraz, never saw one in Argentina with Funes Mori, nor Colombia despite having Mina. Will be stunned if I see a single Hummel kit for sale when we move to the Land of Richarlison for two years.

And shipping is expensive and dodgy, so would be nice to see us in a futbol/futebol store some time.

I feel at this stage in anyone’s lives anyone who goes

“eee it’s not Nike though, is it?” Is either a spoiled kid or a person out of touch.

fact is, I think Umbro have actually made us good kits, they look nice on the eye.
Training Gear aside from the first year has been bloody garbage.

If anyone refuses to wear it cause of the brand they’re a bit out of touch for me.

you’re not gonna wear Everton clobber on a night out.

Tranmere had previously been sponsored by Xara (who?), St Helens, Widnes etc in the rugby are manufactured by O’Neills but if I see a shirt or gear I don’t go “state of that”, I see the badge not the manufacturer.

Face it,until we become a huge side ala PSG, Barca we’re not getting bespoke anything off a bigger brand.

If they do nice training clobber I’ll buy it.
The people who turn their noses up at Hummel are most likely the kind of people to spend £60 on an Armani or North Face T shirt so they don’t get bullied by their chav mates.

Status
Not open for further replies.