Hummel

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone from Hummel is on here, any of these concept kits are light years ahead of the dross Umbro have been serving up. Even the one with the mammoth 70s collar

PS. Non-bordered chevrons please

everton-hummel-concept-kits+%284%29.jpg

I know this would have been posted before but it does show how far we have to go commercially.

View attachment 87777

I dont think it matters truly as our owners are willing spenders. Aslong as we have "enough" revenue to keep FFP at bay whilst we are able to spend a decent wedge every summer thats all we need.

To do that imo we have to become clear "best of the rest" in terms of revenue - which assuming we get a decent shirt sponsor deal and obviously USM's naming rights for BMD which will likely be around £20 million+ a year which we will have over all our other competitors I think we'll do alright.

Its why for me Usmanov should use the opportunity and invest in the shirt sponsership as its the main way to sponser big money - even a cautious £18-20 million a year deal would be double that of West Ham's deal which is the biggest outside the top 6.

I dont think it matters truly as our owners are willing spenders. Aslong as we have "enough" revenue to keep FFP at bay whilst we are able to spend a decent wedge every summer thats all we need.

To do that imo we have to become clear "best of the rest" in terms of revenue - which assuming we get a decent shirt sponsor deal and obviously USM's naming rights for BMD which will likely be around £20 million+ a year which we will have over all our other competitors I think we'll do alright.

Its why for me Usmanov should use the opportunity and invest in the shirt sponsership as its the main way to sponser big money - even a cautious £18-20 million a year deal would be double that of West Ham's deal which is the biggest outside the top 6.

In theory at least, you would want us to be pulling well clear of West Ham in terms of commercial revenue. The London factor is a big plus for them as they have literally nothing else going for them.

The impact on Newcastle if their takeover goes through will be interesting, a lot of potential there, mitigated again perhaps by location.

We start from such a low base that even a 50% increase in shirt sponsorship for example, should be very achievable but quite miniscule in terms of effect.

I hope the shirt sponsorship is sorted and ready to go especially in this environment.

To me it would make sense if we can source that outside of the Usmanov axis, we need multiple revenue streams.

Usmanov is clever enough to find more creative ways to contribute but even if that continues, its likely to be on a modest scale. Although every penny is welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.