Hummel

Status
Not open for further replies.
They did rangers kit the last few seasons. Nothing special but not bad. Umbro haven’t blown me away this time round so happy to see what someone new can do and if it’s a better deal that’s the most important thing

top-8-hummel-football-kits-of-2019-8.jpg
top-8-hummel-football-kits-of-2019-7.jpg
top-8-hummel-football-kits-of-2019-5.jpg

Bright and colourful.

They did rangers kit the last few seasons. Nothing special but not bad. Umbro haven’t blown me away this time round so happy to see what someone new can do and if it’s a better deal that’s the most important thing

I'd take an Evertonised one like this any day. If Hummel are paying the most then bring them on. We are in FFP crisis and need the added commercial income.

Honestly who cares. As long as they pay us and they put out half decent kits. RS have new balance, the company that produces out old man shoes, and it hasn’t seem to hinder their performance.

Much bigger things to worry about than how pretty you’ll look when you buy a shirt. I’d much rather get some more FFP space wearing Hummel than lose to 16 year olds in Umbro.

Honestly tho, its a kit.

It's gonna be blue, stick USM on it and announce a deal for £100m a year.

#ThanksUncleUsmanov

It's a brand and image thing though that this club has seemed to lack for years, the fact that it's hard to buy a kit outside of Liverpool and the only people who will buy one is an Evertonian

One of the first things I remember Chelsea doing when abramovich bought them was scrap Umbro and go with Adidas

Hummel make some brilliant kits, they also make some awful ones.

The teams they sponsor tend to have a story behind them, St Pauli, Afghanistan, That Danish micronation team who's name I cant remember. Kristiansunds or something like that....

They also did the 86 Denmark kit which is like one of the best kits ever. To be fair to them they are not afraid to experiment.

For balance here are some of their better/more interesting shirts.

BWZpUWfCEAAPdqE.png
14ce2a030144a3220f2711f7907cf144.jpg

Franke%2C_Marcel_SpVgg_Gr.F%C3%BCrth_16-17_%282%29_WP.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.