Hummel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only a quick glimpse, you know what they say about first impressions, and I'm distinctly underwhelmed.
White collar would have made all the difference.

Hummel what shall we do for Everton..oh yeah some chevrons on the shoulders replace Umbro logo for ours.. Theyll be happy. No it’s not good enough.Amateurs posting their own renditions looked really good.. So Everton Adidas next time please

"So Denise how are we set for the kit next year?"

"Well Farhad, Hummel are offering double what Umbro are currently giving us and have come up with a really nice proposal"

"It all looks good, but @Evertons on the internet is more of an adidas man, so call them and see if they can fit us in"

Looks nice - whens the sleeve sponser getting sorted?

Would have thought we would have had that lined up before they released the shirts tbh

Might be a marketing thing....Shirts look better without the Sleeve sponsor, so don't show it for the reveal... I've already ordered the shirt, if I'd seen an ugly Angry birds logo I might not have....

I'm hoping they actually sell the kit without the sleeve sponsor, I think they'd sell more.... Have Megafon on all the training stuff if they like

Home kit is ok. Bit safe/conservative as some others have said. It might grow on me like last years did, which I actually prefer!

Came to post this below tho. This is the sex. Should be the 3rd kit.
Yes, agree with that. Bold and brassy at the same time.

Might be a marketing thing....Shirts look better without the Sleeve sponsor, so don't show it for the reveal... I've already ordered the shirt, if I'd seen an ugly Angry birds logo I might not have....

I'm hoping they actually sell the kit without the sleeve sponsor, I think they'd sell more.... Have Megafon on all the training stuff if they like

Can hardly see any sponsor group paying us money to have the name on the sleeve go, “nah, we don’t need you to have the sponsor if you don’t want it”.

I imagine we just haven’t got one yet. I seem to recall Everton not having Angry birds initially and fans had the choice to add it at a later date.

Hummel showing Le Coq how to incorporate Pink in, without absolutely ambushing a kit.
00283747_00.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.