Votes: 32 21.5%
  • Oh Vienna

Votes: 117 78.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Groucho

Staff member
Overall what do you make of December? Beat Arsenal, beat Leicester, but lost to Liverpool.

For the final game of this awful year to be a celebrity, we go to Hull and back. Let's take a look at their fans eh? - https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/hull-tigers.93629/#post-5128358

Hopefully there's a really promising January round the corner - as much as I love Gareth Barry we do need some younger legs to take over from him eventually, and hopefully that'll be Morgan Schneiderlin. Can't get too excited about Memphis Depay, I'll be honest, but that promising young lad Lookman looks all but tied up. By tied up I mean complete, not tied up in the way @Bungle treats folk who visit him.

Small paragraph before random Hull/Everton pic, also mentioning a totally random poll question unrelated to the game itself :

steven-pienaar_2707393b.jpg

Are these still bottom of the league? Hopefully this new three at the back thing will work then.

Come on Everton, deez are......

Last edited:

Even though they're propping up the bottom of the league, they've been unfortunate in a few games recently so I'm not expecting an easy game.

2-1 to Everton with Lukaku getting another away goal and Williams scoring from a set-piece.

We're actually in seventh place - that's top of the middle bunch!

It's competitive in the middle, so we still need to fight for points. We should be good enough to get another away win.

But even with games against Hull and Southampton, we're unlikely to climb any higher. Perhaps we can manage another good cup run.

Barry back in? Give Davies a start? 3 at the back? Jag's back or stick with mori who many felt was iffy at Leicester? Game time for holgate? 2 up top to give lukaku support? Ditch the 2 defensive mids as it's Hull? Does Barkley start and if so does he sit a bit deeper - box to box? Loads of questions to ponder for this game

The 1st line in preview says overall what do you make about about December,just on those 3 games listed,for me we got 3 points more than i expected,thought draw in 3 of them,

but on to Hull who have ended the last two calendar years with a defeat 1-0,i think we will make it 3 defeats in a row for them but 2-1 win for us,we could open up a big gap between us and 8th if we win next 2 and scores go our way,which they usually never do.

Status
Not open for further replies.