Match Thread Huddersfield Town v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't though, it was just more of the same garbage from the parasites in our first team, while he also had the despicable rats Williams and Mirallas stering the pot.

....sadly, Unsworth’s reign was dreadful. I never forget Joe Royle coming out of the stands to give him advice during the Southampton game. It doesn’t get worst than that.

If Silva goes, I honestly don’t know who the ‘caretaker’ will be. Duncan Ferguson is the obvious, but he’s the common denominator from the Koeman and Silva regimes. We can’t go with Unsworth again.

There weren't. He was expected to win matches, like every other Everton manager. What we got instead was a disaster. Unsworth's reign of terror was the worst of the lot.

Again, which kids would you throw in? None of them seem to be any good.

The Unsworth shambles was a dark time. Funny that the two games he managed to win were against our current manager and another against one people want to be brought back.

You're reimagining what happened under Unsworth. Go back and have a look at the results and the line ups.

He was hopelessly out of his depth. He threw Feeney in against Atalanta to play to exactly the crowd sentiments you are gripped by now - and the lad was humiliated and hasn't played a senior game since.
Look at the results prior to him arriving. They were also shocking. I rember how bad it was under Rhino perfectly, just like it was under Koeman. The players were the problem and their attitude. Fair enough though, I honestly don't care enough about Rhino at the helm to argue about it. He's not somebody I'd ever want long term here, even if he could do it.

Play the kids here, we have nothing to lose, let’s face it if he plays the same bog standard players Pickford Coleman Keane Sigurson DCL, even Richarleson then what are we going to get a draw at best

Play the kids here, we have nothing to lose, let’s face it if he plays the same bog standard players Pickford Coleman Keane Sigurson DCL, even Richarleson then what are we going to get a draw at best

JJK can’t defend
DCL can’t score
Davies can’t do anything
Dowell is as weak as piss

The U23 league is for fannys, they can’t make the step up because they’re not good enough

I dont know how it's come down to the suggestion that we only have the option of Rhino or Big Dunc anyway. Neither of them are suitable for more then a couple of weeks full stop. There's a whole world of managers out there and we only look blindly around us at the mist silly possible options. If Silva is at this point is the best and only option available to manage Everton Football Club then we're at one of the lowest points in the club's history.

JJK can’t defend
DCL can’t score
Davies can’t do anything
Dowell is as weak as piss

The U23 league is for fannys, they can’t make the step up because they’re not good enough

All lads who will go onto have a decent career in the lower levels of the game but not a chance they should be part of our team. The top 6 would've been well rid of all 4 by now but we keep flogging the dead horse.

....sadly, Unsworth’s reign was dreadful. I never forget Joe Royle coming out of the stands to give him advice during the Southampton game. It doesn’t get worst than that.

If Silva goes, I honestly don’t know who the ‘caretaker’ will be. Duncan Ferguson is the obvious, but he’s the common denominator from the Koeman and Silva regimes. We can’t go with Unsworth again.

That’d fully finish me off once and for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.