'Howard's Way' Film

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is anyone bothered about what other people think of the club. Pointless.

Kendall gets massive plaudits in the media and so does the 80's team regulary - not that it matters,

Why is anyone bothered about what other people think of the club. Pointless.

Kendall gets massive plaudits in the media and so does the 80's team regulary - not that it matters,
I guess there's a difference between receiving plaudits and being fawned over.

FFS, this is a joke.

Clubs like that ( no offence @Alan Whittle ) having doocumentaries commisioned about them when they did f.a. and we have to have our fans and go out and make one like Howard's Way.

An utter shambles.

BTW, as well as the media's wilful ignorance of the Glorious 80s team of ours I'd point the finger at EFC too. WTF have they been doing to get our legends the recognition they so richly deserve....or have they always been afraid that underlinging how good we were then would show how rubbish life as an Evertonian is under them?

Lions led by donkeys. Marsh, Kenwright and now this Iranian carpetbagger.

FFS, this is a joke.

Clubs like that ( no offence @Alan Whittle ) having doocumentaries commisioned about them when they did f.a. and we have to have our fans and go out and make one like Howard's Way.

An utter shambles.

BTW, as well as the media's wilful ignorance of the Glorious 80s team of ours I'd point the finger at EFC too. WTF have they been doing to get our legends the recognition they so richly deserve....or have they always been afraid that underlinging how good we were then would show how rubbish life as an Evertonian is under them?

None taken.
It'll be sanitised b*llox anyway. Does Very Terribles appear in a suit with arrows on it at any time? Thought not.

Legend. He was Everton. Sometimes can’t believe this club used to have people like him around it when you see the shambolic state it’s in now. Sold the best striker in the world at the time because he knew he could win the league without him. What a manager.
It's worth saying that just before the team "clicked" Kendall was in serious danger of being sacked, he was getting grief from the fans, someone even painted his garage door with Kendall out.
We were sh1te until late on in 84 and then all of a sudden we were magic.
I live in hope that something will happen with this lot.

FFS, this is a joke.

An utter shambles.

The fact is Dave, what we did in the 80s wasnt special.

We won a few Titles and a few cups, we didnt dominate Europe, for obvious reasons.

So in the grand scale of football, it honestly wasnt special.

For an Everton fan of course, thats a very, very different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.