Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not watching but apparently just made a beast of a save for the USA.

All the Americans are going crazy about it - must of been decent.

He played against Guatemala today and tied 1-1. What a player Marcos Pappa is....sign him up Moyes!

He's like the Guatemalan Charlie Adam. Except instead of fat and slow, Marco is weak and slow.

Great left foot, though.

I think he's an awful keeper. It's obvious our defence don't trust him at all. The amount of times the crowd shout at him to get off his line is a joke. Elton John was out quicker.

Hes not awful but hes not great either. He is a solid premiership goalie which is about our level right now.

Hes not awful but hes not great either. He is a solid premiership goalie which is about our level right now.

Based on what I've seen over the past few seasons I'd take these cats over Howard.

Cech, Reina, Lindergaard, Szceney, Cudicini or Friedel, Schwarzer, Foster, Hart, Ruddy, Sorensen and Robinson.

I haven't seen much of Vorm or De Gea so couldn't comment but both seem highly rated.

I think he's below our level and while we're skint we should keep him but if we ever have any money spare we would need to replace him.

Based on what I've seen over the past few seasons I'd take these cats over Howard.

Cech, Reina, Lindergaard, Szceney, Cudicini or Friedel, Schwarzer, Foster, Hart, Ruddy, Sorensen and Robinson.

I haven't seen much of Vorm or De Gea so couldn't comment but both seem highly rated.

I think he's below our level and while we're skint we should keep him but if we ever have any money spare we would need to replace him.

Cech is gash now, another howler this morning/last night! Reina was gash all year. Cudicini I don't I've seen play since his motorbike accident. Friedel won't have long. Ruddy's been good this season, will he continue? The others, yeah they're keeping pretty well currently.

Currently Howard's better than these players, but they were ace in their time I will definitely give you that. I know you're not saying you'd take these players as of this moment in time (well I don't think you are?).

Cuducini hasnt been good for about 6 years! Out of the rest hmm Schwarzer and Freidel are getting on and I think Sorensen is nowhere near what he was. I have never rated Foster either. But even then we are an upper mid table team so thats about right for better goalies than ours.

I would put Al Habsi up there too.

Basically though I think yeah we could do better but I dont think its a pressing problem for us. I Actually really like Tyton of Poland and have always thought he was better than the Arsenal duo.

Jesus Christ......

Epic fail that mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.