Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is right, he's been in great form since he came back from injury! Some real top quality saves and very little flapping. He's actually looked commanding from corners etc for the time ever!

Worst season he's had here. If we had the funds i'd be thinking about replacing him, but we haven't so we wont.

I think Howard may be in trouble if a new manager comes in from outside and breaks up the best friends gang.

His handling and reflexes are good but he doesn't cover the ground well at all, and gets beat at his near post a bit too often. I've never really rated him but at the same he's never been the biggest problem either.

Made some great saves to cover some awful defending today but conceded the easy one at the start, ah well, good keeper and still low on our replacement priorities imo.

Not sure about the striker position but a new goalie who does not make Howard howlers could have made the difference in league positions.

For me the new manager should be looking to replace Howard.

Not sure about the striker position but a new goalie who does not make Howard howlers could have made the difference in league positions.

For me the new manager should be looking to replace Howard.

Are you serious???
Howard is the least of our problems.

Poor start to the season but since Xmas time has been very good.
All GK's make mistakes but think about how many goals he has also saved us.

He needs compitition tho, a good young GK to challange him would be a good addition.

Are you serious???
Howard is the least of our problems.

Poor start to the season but since Xmas time has been very good.
All GK's make mistakes but think about how many goals he has also saved us.

He needs compitition tho, a good young GK to challange him would be a good addition.

In another thread you blamed Jelavic for us not getting into Europe, but earlier on this season Howard cost us at least 9 points with errors. Where's your bloody consistency???

hopless from set pieces flaps at the ball and then looks at the ref for a free kick, if the opposition sticks a player infront of him he cant handle it

The first one was a ridiculous goal to concede. Perhaps we have bigger priorities, but he's cost us so many points this season...

first and second all saveable .. first one should be bread and butter for him

second one bit more point blank but why does he try and slide tackle save it ?? he should be on his toes putting his body behind it .. lloris for spurs is a class example its one of his strong points

You guys are the worst sort of fans ever.

Seriously? He made the first diving save on a drilled low shot to his right. It was good. The rebound went to a guy who was unmarked unchallenged. How about call it like it is. Poor defending.

Second goal Moses was unmarked for a free header in the 6 yard box. 99% of the time any player would try to put that freebie on net, instead he lays it off to a poorly marked Torres who hits it first time from 12 feet away.

Mark someone and neither of those chances happen, it didnt matter who the goalie was.

...or just continue to blame the wrong player for the muck up. Whatever lets you sleep cozy.

Status
Not open for further replies.