Votes: 5 1.4%
  • 4-6

Votes: 124 35.4%
  • 1-3

Votes: 42 12.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We may get a reduction of the original penalty - it probably depends on well our legal eagle presented our case - but we won't get all 10 points back.

It would set a precedent and how could they then impose a points deduction for any future PSR offence of the same nature?
Because they are changing the rules again in November, so every club can start again under the new rules.

Best scenario for us is a compromise in my opinion, this will be more to do with politics then applying a rule.

There will be all types of lobbying going on internally, some clubs wanting the punishment upheld, some clubs wanting it reduced as they are skirting close to the wind themselves, others will see us as the canary in the mine for City. Then you have the external lobby, media, politicians, fans, sponsors stakeholders and TV.

The PL wont want to be seen to have an absolute climb down and you have to hope they underestimated the manure show and systemic consequences around the game our punishment has caused.

Best case scenario i see is we get half back in my opinion.

Wouldn't be surprised if the second charge we are deducted more for a second offence.

Yeah also heard the presenter say something after the game along the lines of “if they get any points back”. A general view, not necessarily an Everton view. Curious.

Just hope its sorted well before the end of the season so they cant fiddle it further.

First time I have heard on Sly Sports last night, they were discussing briefly the direction of Brentford and the presenter said that Everton are expecting some points back.

Is this the start of conditioning people to expect that outcome?
Yes. Undoubtedly.

First time I have heard on Sly Sports last night, they were discussing briefly the direction of Brentford and the presenter said that Everton are expecting some points back.

Is this the start of conditioning people to expect that outcome?
I did find that interesting prob nothing in it, but not heard before sky sports

Masters said in the Parliamentary committee something along the lines of “whatever the deduction may be” So there’s little hope of getting all 10 back. As the little scrote is quite clearly influencing the process

Neither was the 10 point penalty in the first place.

Double the deduction and also whole playing squad locked in Takeshis Castle until they win.
They struggle to hit the target with a football, I'm not sure how they would fare aiming for the small targets in the final showdown

It dosent really matter how many mitigating factors we have, or how entirely valid they are. Unfortunately for Super Silk, it dosent even matter how good your KC is. This points deduction is political and is 100% for the benefit of little dickie and his corrupt mates to show how they can enforce rules and don't need any external regulation. They won't be backing down, and ironically in not doing so will prove they do need regulation. Bunch of muppets.

Status
Not open for further replies.