How to fall in love with Rafael?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lose some weight, shave his goatee, wear better suits, get the badge tattooed on his shoulder, publicly call Klopp a two-faced see you next tuesday, sign Saint-Maximin, sell Sigurdsson, make Digne captain, give Gareth Barry a coaching job, make the stadium sell San Miguel, tell Guillem Balague to stop being a condescending divvy on social media.

And win some matches as well.

lol no mate you can support everton as you always will but not that fat ted.
i won’t be going whilst he’s they’re and i only renewed ten days ago
But if you cheer Everton on then you will also be supporting the manager. You can still hate him but you will still be supporting him because you are cheering on his chosen players

Burn the liverpool flag , get a tattoo of stevie g on your arse ,let big nev sit on you for 3 hours. Ah this still might not be enough think about it

Easy, talk about how big of a club we are and that we are the biggest on Merseyside. Oh and how he loves Crosby beach

If by some freak tear in the space-time continuum he is able to engineer a situation whence Everton finish above Liverpool, the gnashing of teeth among the rs will be doubled because it’s their beloved Rafael who inflicted the cut.

Nobody is talking about falling in love with him, just try to view things objectively & rate him accordingly regardless of his dodgy past.

I would rather see him take us to Europe & end our trophy drought than bitterly proving his past comments right by not hiring him.

Status
Not open for further replies.