How to fall in love with Rafael?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I get it. Who'd have thought we would be anywhere near here? But the club is bigger and more important than any one individual and, surely, we all want Everton to do well regardless of who is in charge of team selection. Come on. Swallow your pride. Think of the greater good. What would it take?
Can you change the title of this thread to “how to fall in love with a fat slug” please

OK, I get it. Who'd have thought we would be anywhere near here? But the club is bigger and more important than any one individual and, surely, we all want Everton to do well regardless of who is in charge of team selection. Come on. Swallow your pride. Think of the greater good. What would it take?

He would have to win the league by winning all 38 games, and i would want an FA Cup and League cup win as well. A reasonable demand i think.;)

You just can't fall in love with him; just can't, so stop asking me to...stop it!

Adebayor style topless knee slide in front of the kop after a 1-0 victory at anfield, revealing an 'Up the Duffees' tattoo across his portly belly.

giphy.gif

All our managers have been hated at some point (maybe apart from Big Joe due to the short period with us) but we have to deal with it. Just imagine if the board listened to the fans and appeased them by getting rid of Catterick and Kendall just because we decided it was time to out them

erm this is a bit different

Doesnt make sense to me. If you want Everton to win then you support Benitez. Like I keep stressing you don't have to like him but you will be cheering the team he selected

lol no mate you can support everton as you always will but not that fat ted.
i won’t be going whilst he’s they’re and i only renewed ten days ago

A romantic meal with him serving.

Status
Not open for further replies.