How to fall in love with Rafael?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonyhorne

Immoderate
OK, I get it. Who'd have thought we would be anywhere near here? But the club is bigger and more important than any one individual and, surely, we all want Everton to do well regardless of who is in charge of team selection. Come on. Swallow your pride. Think of the greater good. What would it take?

OK, I get it. Who'd have thought we would be anywhere near here? But the club is bigger and more important than any one individual and, surely, we all want Everton to do well regardless of who is in charge of team selection. Come on. Swallow your pride. Think of the greater good. What would it take?
If he turned up under my apartment balcony, rose between teeth, and serenaded me with love songs in his native Spanish.

That'd do it.

Him to apologise for his obesity then self felate on the penalty spot in front of the park end

2BE6752F-E696-5080-99C7BF465A5F219E.jpg

This is unacceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.