How to deal with Kopites when back to work tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back tomorrow after Christmas holidays, no Kopites on staff but there's a few students who'll have a go.. 2 options, just retaliate with "your keeper saved you" or just say something like "say what you have to say I have no excuses for the utter crap performance given by our entire team" I think the second option is how I'll have to go.. things might blow over after a few days.

Bit late now but in future just respond to them with a simple 'well played'. They have nowhere to go after that.

Bit late now but in future just respond to them with a simple 'well played'. They have nowhere to go after that.
I don't know one Red who would shut up with 'well played'. Our display was that bad you've got no choice but to keep your mouth shut and switch off to all the garbage that will come your way, saying nothing is the only answer. I've had loads of less than complimentary comments landing here, none of them original most trying the Shankley 2 teams quote. What none of them realise is that Shanks withdrew that comment during his retirement, why?, because he was stopped from attending Liverpool training but, and this was his quote 'he was always made welcome by Everton be it at matches or in training he couldn't say the same about the Reds.
This hurt won't just disappear, the Liverpool pundits wouldn't allow that to happen they'll ensure it's brought up whenever they get the chance. They are as well all know a bunch of illegitimate idiots led by Carragher.

I don't know if this is worse, but the kopite mate who has the most fun with me was actually really nice and restrained. He felt sorry for me :(

I posted something about this the time of the league match. The edge is gone and in fact they now sort of feel sorry for us. I actually said this to one RS colleague at the time that I didn't know which is worse, getting a right lambasting after we lose or getting quiet looks of sympathy.

I definitely preferred when we actually sparred properly with them.

I don't know one Red who would shut up with 'well played'. Our display was that bad you've got no choice but to keep your mouth shut and switch off to all the garbage that will come your way, saying nothing is the only answer. I've had loads of less than complimentary comments landing here, none of them original most trying the Shankley 2 teams quote. What none of them realise is that Shanks withdrew that comment during his retirement, why?, because he was stopped from attending Liverpool training but, and this was his quote 'he was always made welcome by Everton be it at matches or in training he couldn't say the same about the Reds.
This hurt won't just disappear, the Liverpool pundits wouldn't allow that to happen they'll ensure it's brought up whenever they get the chance. They are as well all know a bunch of illegitimate idiots led by Carragher.

It's easier for me as I don't live in Liverpool. I mostly end up dealing with plastic RS. In the past I would take them on but I'm always outnumbered. I've found it easier to just say 'yeah well played' or similar.

I posted something about this the time of the league match. The edge is gone and in fact they now sort of feel sorry for us. I actually said this to one RS colleague at the time that I didn't know which is worse, getting a right lambasting after we lose or getting quiet looks of sympathy.

I definitely preferred when we actually sparred properly with them.

On and off the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.