How to deal with Kopites when back to work tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tipp blue

If I agreed with you, we’d both be wrong.
I'm back tomorrow after Christmas holidays, no Kopites on staff but there's a few students who'll have a go.. 2 options, just retaliate with "your keeper saved you" or just say something like "say what you have to say I have no excuses for the utter crap performance given by our entire team" I think the second option is how I'll have to go.. things might blow over after a few days.

I'm back tomorrow after Christmas holidays, no Kopites on staff but there's a few students who'll have a go.. 2 options, just retaliate with "your keeper saved you" or just say something like "say what you have to say I have no excuses for the utter crap performance given by our entire team" I think the second option is how I'll have to go.. things might blow over after a few days.
What??

Stab them

Clear jest, if anyone gets on their high horse. Just take it on the chin mate. Slate Everton, they have every right to rub your nose in it. We are awful.

Ask them who their local team is.

Get a grip ffs

Take it on the chin, There's nothing else for it, Agree we are crap and move on

If that fails murder them all and leg it to Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.