How long before dithering david moyes is sacked or resigns????

Status
Not open for further replies.

evertonian1878

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
I for one had enough of the negative **** over two years ago,the man is tactically inept,has no balls whatsoever & would not no how to win a game if he tried.Allot of people who like to call theselves evertonians but in my eyes dont no the meaning of being a proper evertonain were loving yesterday after the 1-1 draw with chelsea IMWT plastered all over various everton pages on fb anybody would think by some of the posts we had won the premiership.The david moyes mentality has over the years been transfered to many of the fans,does not matter if we dont win anything if we beat the red [Poor language removed] twice yeh great season NO NO NO ITS NOT A GREAT SEASON IS IT WE WANT SILVERWARE,WE HAVE WAITED OVER 9 YEARS FOR THE **** TO DELIVER & WE ARE STILL WAITING & WE WILL BE WAITING FOR EVER AS LONG AS AS HE IS IN CHARGE.Have we forgotten what the club motto actually means????NILS SATIS NISI OPTIMUM NOTHING BUT THE BEST IS GOOD ENOUGH 9 YEARS IN CHARGE 1 CUP FINAL NO SILVERWARE IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH IS IT??????1878 WE WANT SUCCESS MOYES & KENSHITE OUT NOW!!!!!!!!

Good lord!! Try using some punctuation to try to make your posts a *tad* more readable and easy on the eyes.

Knight-rider_288x288.jpg

Another Moyse OUT! Thread?

*Can't be bothered.

p.s. in the future break that wall of letters up a bit..

I for one had enough of the negative **** over two years ago,the man is tactically inept,has no balls whatsoever & would not no how to win a game if he tried.Allot of people who like to call theselves evertonians but in my eyes dont no the meaning of being a proper evertonain were loving yesterday after the 1-1 draw with chelsea IMWT plastered all over various everton pages on fb anybody would think by some of the posts we had won the premiership.The david moyes mentality has over the years been transfered to many of the fans,does not matter if we dont win anything if we beat the red [Poor language removed] twice yeh great season NO NO NO ITS NOT A GREAT SEASON IS IT WE WANT SILVERWARE,WE HAVE WAITED OVER 9 YEARS FOR THE **** TO DELIVER & WE ARE STILL WAITING & WE WILL BE WAITING FOR EVER AS LONG AS AS HE IS IN CHARGE.Have we forgotten what the club motto actually means????NILS SATIS NISI OPTIMUM NOTHING BUT THE BEST IS GOOD ENOUGH 9 YEARS IN CHARGE 1 CUP FINAL NO SILVERWARE IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH IS IT??????1878 WE WANT SUCCESS MOYES & KENSHITE OUT NOW!!!!!!!!

Are you 12? What is your English teacher teaching you? Have you ever heard of punctuation and paragraphs etc...

Also there is no need to shout.

Finally why can't you use your eyes and go through the previous threads and add your Moyes out drivel to one of those. It's not as if there hasn't been any and you are the first genius to realise all of the fans frustation and final loss of patience with him.

I can't be bother with another thread on such nature, it bloody waste of time and it would not solve any problem, things has not been going well recently and when a bit more positive result we got from the Chelsea game, the last things we need is a negative post on, when should we sack the manager or would he resign first?

I like the way G.O.T. has been before these excessive amount of negative post from those individual, if you insist on making these kind of post all the time I suggest you could do it, in the toffeeweb mail box as they always been getting alot of these post.

PUT DOWN THE CRACK PIPE , SOFT ARSE !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.