How hardcore is your bird?

Status
Not open for further replies.
She doesn't get mad when I wake her up at 9 am after Everton has done boss things and that's all that matters to me.

....Mrs Eggs is footy mad and goes to more games than me these days, using Little Eggs season ticket which I buy even though he's working in Dubai. If there's a game on telly she wants it on, in fact if there's any sport on telly she'll prefer to watch it.

Doesnt like footy at all, more into ice dancing as the russians are good at that, tolerates me watching everton at games that finish 2am though here so is one sound lady, calls me a forum zombie when she catches me on here though, still looks well boss in our top like ;p

Mines a Hull STH. It was nice last year when we turned up and showed her some real football. I think she really appreciated that!

Reactions: emb
My bird's a Kiwi (ha!)... So doesn't really get/care about football.

She'll still watch the matches (plays Candy Crush) and knows a few of the players names now (probably only Jelavic and Fellaini)

Reckon its a good thing though - doesn't tag along to the pub for the games etc, so Everton time is my time...

my wife is Canadian, had never heard of Everton when we first met. Took her to a match (Palace away 3-1 Marcus Bent got his 1st ever goal for us) and she absolutely loved it, comes with me most games I go to now. She also holds up a good argument to any guy she meets who supports a different team, much to their surprise. After a few sherbets always used to sing the Arteta song to/at them too lol

I live in Holland and my missus is Dutch. We met in Austria and after working there we came back to blighty for a short period. She said she liked footie so the weekend we got back I took her to Sheff Wed, 5-1 back in 96. She also didn't complain when i took her to the delights of Boro on boxing day (her birthday) - what a sh!te game.
She loves the blues and always wants to go the game when we are back in town. Went to Paderbron last satdee too.
She also hates the RS and it pisses her off when people in her work proclaim their love for all things RS - Typical foreign RS.

Mrs Degsy came from a family of Blues, knew all the songs, the players etc but never went to a match, that being just for the lads. I took her to the City game, well I had to as she paid for the flights from Brisbane. she loved it , said, if we still lived there she would go every week ( every home game ) ... not sure if the MCP in me likes that... but it ain't going to happen due to distance. She may have enjoyed it but draws the line at getting up in the middle of the night like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.