How hardcore is your bird?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im one of the people who would rather she never supported a team, if she supports the blues then she will go through the motions once or twice a week, not just once a month which is hard enough to live with as it stands ! If she supports the red side then i am going to try and sleep with her mother and send her a dvd to rub it in even more, but worst of all is when a non football fan tries talking football and i swear to god i feel blue but see red when some uneducated fan says; 'But arent Liverpool the best in England'..... Get a vibrator and go duck yourself you slug.
FFS don't keep it all in man.......let it out, tell us how you really feel....

My Aussie wife isn't interested in football, or any sport, for that matter. She's seen Everton a few times when we're in the UK, but
I think it's like when I go shopping with her. I tolerate it but my heart's not really in i what

She understands my passion for Everton, though, and she amazed me years ago when she had one of those house name thingies
that you put on the wall near the front door made for me.

Pressed out gold lettering on a varnished timber board - EVERTON. Spreads the word to everyone who knocks on the door.

But what has she done for you lately?

THIS IS HARD COOOOORRRREEEE!!!!

uAGyXFU.gif

I live in Holland and my missus is Dutch. We met in Austria and after working there we came back to blighty for a short period. She said she liked footie so the weekend we got back I took her to Sheff Wed, 5-1 back in 96. She also didn't complain when i took her to the delights of Boro on boxing day (her birthday) - what a sh!te game.
She loves the blues and always wants to go the game when we are back in town. Went to Paderbron last satdee too.
She also hates the RS and it pisses her off when people in her work proclaim their love for all things RS - Typical foreign RS.

10/10. She can take your Belg place on the forum if she likes.

my wife is Canadian, had never heard of Everton when we first met. Took her to a match (Palace away 3-1 Marcus Bent got his 1st ever goal for us) and she absolutely loved it, comes with me most games I go to now. She also holds up a good argument to any guy she meets who supports a different team, much to their surprise. After a few sherbets always used to sing the Arteta song to/at them too lol

As long as shes learning new songs and is kept in the sherbets she'll do fine.

My bird's a Kiwi (ha!)... So doesn't really get/care about football.

She'll still watch the matches (plays Candy Crush) and knows a few of the players names now (probably only Jelavic and Fellaini)

Reckon its a good thing though - doesn't tag along to the pub for the games etc, so Everton time is my time...

Get rid if she doesn't start putting some proper effort in.

Doesnt like footy at all, more into ice dancing as the russians are good at that, tolerates me watching everton at games that finish 2am though here so is one sound lady, calls me a forum zombie when she catches me on here though, still looks well boss in our top like ;p

She's got potential. See what she looks like in this season's away shirt. Then make a decision to get rid or not.

My Aussie wife isn't interested in football, or any sport, for that matter. She's seen Everton a few times when we're in the UK, but
I think it's like when I go shopping with her. I tolerate it but my heart's not really in it.

She understands my passion for Everton, though, and she amazed me years ago when she had one of those house name thingies
that you put on the wall near the front door made for me.

Pressed out gold lettering on a varnished timber board - EVERTON. Spreads the word to everyone who knocks on the door.

She's borderline. The house name thing swung it.

Status
Not open for further replies.