How hardcore is your bird?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madame Allezlesbleus is Everton mad. Not really interested in any team before met me. STH and follows home and away as much as poss. Lucky me.

the worst thing about this is that i'm not even sure we're off topic. it's all beastiality at the end of the day, but well done at the end of the day for getting a lady, receive my pat on the back

sheep_back.jpg

I hope the country known as Wales crumbles and sinks deep into the ocean along with all of its animal molesting inhabitants.

That would effect large parts of England too. I'd advise all Liverpudlians to quickly move to Hull. If you're posh I recommend Surrey.

One is off to hardcore bed next to my hardcore missus, who is hardcore not my friend because I drank hardcore alcohol in her absence.

That is all...Peace out hardcore mutha fuckas

Reason1 You use way too much sexual innuendo.

Reason2 If you had as much words as pictures in your prematch articles there might be a prober paragraph to read.

Reason3 referencing things from your childhood like when the wheel was invented etc, eh, hello? Booooooring.

Reason4 Your headlines are so misleading, taking out certain words to evoke emotions to gain hits. You just do what it takes to get to the top, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and buried along the way just so you can make a name for yourself as an Everton journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or leave dead and buried along the way..

Reason not, there ain't.

#edited thanks Chico2, I mean Blue Cheese.

Did he just call me an Everton journalist? Wow.

Liked.

Me and my wife have been together for 12 years now, married for 1 and I can honestly say that Everton has brought us closer together for the majority of our lives together, we met when we were 14 and have been together since but only a few years in she started following football and due to me being an avid Evertonian she got born in to the idea of being an Evertonian too, and now comes the game with me every week home and away, fumes with me when we're shi te and gets pissed with me when we win. It's a fantastic situation, but there's been countless times when we'd had an argument and gone the match together because we obviously sit together and it's made the whole thing go away. Up the feckin bloos.

Me and my wife have been together for 12 years now, married for 1 and I can honestly say that Everton has brought us closer together for the majority of our lives together, we met when we were 14 and have been together since but only a few years in she started following football and due to me being an avid Evertonian she got born in to the idea of being an Evertonian too, and now comes the game with me every week home and away, fumes with me when we're shi te and gets pissed with me when we win. It's a fantastic situation, but there's been countless times when we'd had an argument and gone the match together because we obviously sit together and it's made the whole thing go away. Up the feckin bloos.

Your a pioneer.

Status
Not open for further replies.