How hardcore is your bird?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mine cannot fathom how/why I possess so much passion for a football team. She doesn't cramp my style though, she is just resolutely indifferent to 'it all'

your english is incredibly bad for an englishman.

"i hope whales sink"

there you go. of course they don't sink, being wonders of the sea and all that. isn't it weird how a massive heavy THING like a ship or a whale floats

fixed, bad England that TJ haha

your english is incredibly bad for an englishman.

"i hope whales sink"

there you go. of course they don't sink, being wonders of the sea and all that. isn't it weird how a massive heavy think like a ship or a whale floats

I hope the country known as Wales crumbles and sinks deep into the ocean along with all of its animal molesting inhabitants.

He's bottled it. Fire away and combo it up with your favourite butty filling.

Reason1 You use way too much sexual innuendo.

Reason2 If you had as much words as pictures in your prematch articles there might be a prober paragraph to read.

Reason3 referencing things from your childhood like when the wheel was invented etc, eh, hello? Booooooring.

Reason4 Your headlines are so misleading, taking out certain words to evoke emotions to gain hits. You just do what it takes to get to the top, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and buried along the way just so you can make a name for yourself as an Everton journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or leave dead and buried along the way..

Reason not, there ain't.

#edited thanks Chico2, I mean Blue Cheese.

Last edited:
Reason1 You use way too much sexual innuendo.

Reason2 If you had as much words as pictures in your prematch articles there might be a prober paragraph to read.

Reason3 referencing things from your childhood like when the wheel was invented etc, eh, hello? Booooooring.

Reason4 Your headlines are so misleading, taking out certain words to evoke emotions to gain hits. You just do what it takes to get to the top, no matter how many friends you loose or people you leave dead and buried along the way just so you can make a name for yourself as an Everton journalist, no matter how many friends you loose or leave dead and buried along the way..

Reason not, there ain't.

Has to be the most complimentary response I've ever seen to Chicos previews to be fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.