How hardcore is your bird?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the country known as Wales crumbles and sinks deep into the ocean along with all of its animal molesting inhabitants.

the worst thing about this is that i'm not even sure we're off topic. it's all beastiality at the end of the day, but well done at the end of the day for getting a lady, receive my pat on the back

LOL like you even have electricity, I bet you're stood right on the border just so you can get a faint WiFi signal from the service station that's located in England.

...from cardiff?

hanging outside terra nova atm stealing their free wifi (the fact i know this means i've obviously done this before) easgerly hitting refresh on the transfer rumour thread every 3 mins

Reason1 You use way too much sexual innuendo.

Reason2 If you had as much words as pictures in your prematch articles there might be a prober paragraph to read.

Reason3 referencing things from your childhood like when the wheel was invented etc, eh, hello? Booooooring.

Reason4 Your headlines are so misleading, taking out certain words to evoke emotions to gain hits. You just do what it takes to get to the top, no matter how many friends you loose or people you leave dead and buried along the way just so you can make a name for yourself as an Everton journalist, no matter how many friends you loose or leave dead and buried along the way..

Reason not, there ain't.

You did well until LOSE. Chico is not Kevin Bacon he is not Footloose.

And you forgot Butty filling ffs lol

my girl is from a default rs family who dont go or watch the match no nothing but buy rs kits for kids coz its what you do init lol .
I took her to see the blues last season and she watched every tv match an has been counting down the days for the new season, shes a hardcore fan in the makin..reads everythin she can find about everton.

Reason1 You use way too much sexual innuendo.

Reason2 If you had as much words as pictures in your prematch articles there might be a prober paragraph to read.

Reason3 referencing things from your childhood like when the wheel was invented etc, eh, hello? Booooooring.

Reason4 Your headlines are so misleading, taking out certain words to evoke emotions to gain hits. You just do what it takes to get to the top, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and buried along the way just so you can make a name for yourself as an Everton journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or leave dead and buried along the way..

Reason not, there ain't.

#edited thanks Chico2, I mean Blue Cheese.

Ones head is more of the pin variety

I converted her - she is a Yank so was nothing prior to 2005.

She has now been to 5 games at Goodison, loves the Gwladys street and has an unhealthy obsession with our own Tim Howard. What was boss though, we were right behind the goal when Howard scored his goal v Bolton. We lost but made her day that, mine too.

Status
Not open for further replies.