How do we line up?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
...if it helps, I don't think Bolasie and Funes-Mori will start.

giphy.gif

Sandro Rooney Sigurdsson
Klassen Gueye
schielderlin
Baines Keane Williams Martina
Pickford
Assuming Barkley has been swapped for Sigurdsson by then.

Almost certain that will be the team against Stoke.

Pickford​
Holgate Keane Williams​
Lennon Schneiderlin Gana Baines
Rooney​
Sandro / Striker

From: Gueye, Klaassen, Mori, Bolasie, Walcott, Mirallas, Martina, Kenny, Davies, DCL, Lookman, Steklenburg, Barry, Garbutt(someone has to give Baines a chop out at left back / left wing back no way he can play twice a week), Jagielka, Besic.

Inj: Mori, Coleman, Bolasie

Incredible squad we've assembled. Add a 15G a year striker and someone pacey out wide and we've literally got one of the best squads in the premiership. What a time to be a blue.

e: Got Lennon starting as I think he suits a 3-5-2 well. No doubt we won't be playing a 3-5-2 but it certainly means we will get the best out of Rooney, Gana, Snides. It means Holgate and Williams aren't exposed and means Sandro is played next to a target man. Based off that we still need another CB as well.
I agree on Lennon having the motor to cover the flank, he actually likes a tackle as well. I watched him quite a bit last season and I was impressed more with his endeavour than his pace which I thought he relied on too much at spurs. Don't think he'll start the season in the 11 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.