How are the RS handling it in work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely! I opened up our teams call this morning with a massive grin on my face and said nothing. Then one of the lads who is a City fan says ‘Steve you look happy, still buzzing off the football?’ at which point you see all RS heads drop

Every call this week is going to begin with hellos and intros - "and finally do we have any Liverpool fans on the call today...?"

Half their team injured lol
Besides two centre backs that was there best 11.
We started the game without are leading scorer, midfield general and first choice centre back,
Injuries only affect the RS now do they?.
Like the other week agaist city , they had about 4 of there main players out and still beat them but they were still going on about virgil, cryarse spoiled kopites.

They can give the cliche answers back all they want but we all know below the surface they’re broken because they’ve already elevated their manager to god like status and under the first rough patch he’s had he’s crumbled into a Victor Meldrew-esque wreck.

They also know that the VVD injury isn’t why Firminho can’t score, TAA can’t cross or defend and looks like he may have been a bit overhyped and why every team has found out their left side as shown by Everton who have NEVER found out anyone ever making Mane have to move more centrally to get the ball.

They also know VVD isn’t why they can’t win at their Lego stadium which is about as much of a fortress as a cardboard box.

They can give the cliche answers back all they want but we all know below the surface they’re broken because they’ve already elevated their manager to god like status and under the first rough patch he’s had he’s crumbled into a Victor Meldrew-esque wreck and their title defence has been very Blackburn after they bought the media lie that LFC were the best team the league had ever seen and would dominate for years and years and years.

They also know that the VVD injury isn’t why Firminho can’t score, TAA can’t cross or defend and looks like he may have been a bit overhyped and why every team has found out their left side as shown by Everton who have NEVER found out anyone ever making Robertson and Mane look bang average with the latter having to move more centrally to get the ball.

They also know despite what they say that VVD isn’t why they can’t win at their Lego stadium which is about as much of a fortress as a cardboard box. They’re worried.

They won the league last season so no matter what I say to RS fans I work with their comeback is better unfortunately.
IMG-20210222-WA0000__01.jpg
Currently on course for the worst defence of a Premier League title by the way....there is always a comeback!

Just had a call off a RS mate ( been very quiet over the weekend ...for once)

"We've got too many injuries, wasnt a pen, shouldnt be celebrating like that ,Pickford shouldnt be playing , Ref was bent...etc etc etc." .....5 minutes of it

Shut him rar up tho , I ask.
When did we last win at Anfield ?

Chomping at the bit , he says.
21 bloody years ago !!!!

Me
Wrong ....Saturday afternoon ya chump hahahahahahaha ..... hangs up phone.

Phone goes quiet.
Just got a txt....Not funny that.

lollollol

We have a running group on Sunday mornings, 2 reds and 2 blues, one lad didn't turn up and the other wishes he hadn't. My mate was dressed in Cazoo blue from top to bottom and i dusted down the 87 Nec kit, we mercifully bashed him the whole way during the 8 mile run.

He took it in good spirits, said well deserved and reckons he would gladly see Pool spend 70m on Godfrey.

We have a running group on Sunday mornings, 2 reds and 2 blues, one lad didn't turn up and the other wishes he hadn't. My mate was dressed in Cazoo blue from top to bottom and i dusted down the 87 Nec kit, we mercifully bashed him the whole way during the 8 mile run.

He took it in good spirits, said well deserved and reckons he would gladly see Pool spend 70m on Godfrey.

I don't mind selling players... but not to them, not after Barmby.

Also Godfrey is on a select list of players not to be sold at any cost. Really think we've unearthed a gem.

Fella who runs my gym was dead chatty on Friday, when I wore the away top. Not over the top, to be fair to him, but he seemed quite confident (as was I at the time, tbf) they were going to give us a shoeing to halt their poor run of home form.

Wore the home top this morning. Fella didn't even make eye contact with me. Spoilsport.

Don't forget the windy conditions which seemed to blow only in Everton's favour throughout the match. The Sky commentary and Klopp are the gift that keeps on giving. Their sense of privilege and entitlement exceeds all boundaries and without doubt they are the most unlikeable club and fan base in existence 'Pathetic' doesn't even begin to scratch the surface.

Status
Not open for further replies.