How are the RS handling it in work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had two very stern messages awaiting me on sunday morning on FB, after i took the mick and posted a video of me popping Champagne, through genuine Everton happiness, not even arsed about them.

One included them telling me they'd "Smash my F'ing Face in, watch your back". So they've been taking it gracefully lol Not that i'm too bothered, but my friend list went down by about 10. Weird how they can't take bad things happening to them, isn't it?

But thankfully my office is all blue and we love it lol

Gutted as I work from home but I logged onto Facebook on Saturday to haunt down this tool who texted me when they won the league. Goes a lot of the aways with that shower and he told me last year that big red would dominate for the next 25 years. All the reds have said “ you weren't there so it’s not as bad” I reminded them this must apply to that title they won last season then.

Also got called a shithouse for logging on to Facebook after I only came on after the last derby to wind them up and when they won the title I sacked it off.

I only actually went on to say “ I am logging on to tell everyone I am in for an operation.” Quickly followed by “ to get this big [Poor language removed] smile off my face”

oh well have to go and beat them when it’s got us in it now to hurt then they bit more.

Gutted as I work from home but I logged onto Facebook on Saturday to haunt down this tool who texted me when they won the league. Goes a lot of the aways with that shower and he told me last year that big red would dominate for the next 25 years. All the reds have said “ you weren't there so it’s not as bad” I reminded them this must apply to that title they won last season then.
Something similar.

Them laughing giving it the 'hahaha none of you were there to see it so it doesn't really count'

The speed the smug smiles disappear as I question whether their *title is on a par is priceless

Koff you wall bothering inbred shobgites

It’s “only a game” apparently and they were “injured ravaged”. I mean obviously it’s only a game when they’re rocking Man City’s coach and throwing flares and stones at the windows... obviously having 3 first team players out injured is a crisis.... I mean it’s not like they had the same complete attacking line up that won them the championship available.... not like any other teams have had to go without with their best players for long periods of times is it?

As Yak would say back in the day “is good feelings you know”

Status
Not open for further replies.