Hopefully only a rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
it never cross my mind he is the sort of player Moyes is looking for, and for sure I won't be interested and the rumour are just a rumour that was made up this time.

RS is below us now and we are not interested in one of there worst squad player but we did take Babel off them though.

Its not just the fact he plays for them. He's past it, has been for a very long time.

I dont know, he was pretty good early on in his career, but the injuries and the 'bad feeling' a player gets when they wear a red shirt, eventually take their toll.

Never mind, it is all in the past now what's important is now and the fact he play for RS and has past it, it quite simple he is no longer on our list, if we looking to go forward from here we must get player that are better than him.

I dont know, he was pretty good early on in his career, but the injuries and the 'bad feeling' a player gets when they wear a red shirt, eventually take their toll.

His form went with his move to the [Poor language removed]. If you look closely at the bottom of hi9s shorts it read 31- 2 - 2004, yes his sell by date is up but no one has told Rafael

Status
Not open for further replies.