Home kit

• Thread starter best little spaniard
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should do all the rumours. I think the vast majority of them have come true :D

I like the look of it and am glad it is better than last seasons offering. But, I am a bit disappointed by the lazy design of it which really reminds me of Umbros days. It is the exact same shirt template as the away kit. Reminds me of every time I saw a new England kit released, you just knew that the next Everton kit was just going to be a blue version of the exact same design.

It is what an Everton home shirt should look like, blue and just blue, with shorts and socks that is white and just white. The new home Goalie kit is also good, being all different sorts of Green. This makes up for last year's home and away kit, but it still doesn't make up for this year's away kit. (But again, NOTHING could!)

This pic is awesome

efc__1277924586_rodwell-6.jpg

Did anyone see the training tops? Since when do we wear "Italian blue"... and since when is there a color that is called "italian blue"?

Also, Phil Neville looks good in this :
training-banner.jpg

I look forward to getting a long sleeve in the home kit. I haven't made up my mind on the away kit yet.

First time in a while that I'll be getting both...

Both are pretty plain & nondescript from the back, so names & numbers are a must - our top new signing (optimistic) on the home, Scottie 13 on the away.

Status
Not open for further replies.