Home kit

• Thread starter best little spaniard
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can't believe our away shirt is in [Poor language removed] pink.

usca9380.jpeg

Come out , come out wherever you are!!

If you look at the adult long-sleeved and kids long-sleeved and the women's in large versions, it looks like the bit with the badges is a close-weave mesh. And the back might be the same material as well.

Looks nice and classy.....but not that good to spunk 45bones on cos its a bit bland. Sure people will be findin good knock offs cheaper.

Had to chose between this and last years? Last seasons pips it for me

I think that there is a distinct difference between how players view a kit and how us fans view one. When the players view the kit, they look at the whole kit, Jersey, Shorts and Socks.

efc__1277908601_arteta_kit.jpg

When I fan looks at a shirt, they look at the shirt, mainly becuae we're not going to walk down the street with shorts on, are we lads and ladies?

As a whole (shirt, shorts and socks) I like it. It moves in the right direction. I really would love to have seen some white on the shirt.

As a shirt, on its own, to me its nice and too plain vanilla, but I'm more encouraged to buy this one than last year's.

And I'm slowly liking the pink, just a bit worried wearing it outside of a match day.lollol

Status
Not open for further replies.