Holgate Racially Abused By Firmino - The Guardian

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s funny how quick that lot are to go delving into peoples pasts and dish the dirt on them.yet bring up one of many shameful episodes from that clubs shameful history and that’s out of order!

This is the second time this has happened in little over a year.

Is there any other example of a player having his past dragged up by opposition supporters in this way, like Holgate and Grey have.

Who the heck would be bothered?

Haha, Holgate tried to destroy Firminho's family also....

What a weird bunch they are....and this bloke is black too, unreal

View attachment 43386
haha

Let me try my hand at being delusional

"Firmino knew exactly what he was doing. Deliberately falling over the barricade to harm Holgate's reputation and trigger a race war. What would have happened if Brazil had retaliated with economic embargo? Ref has a duty to keep world peace and failed."
Do I sound like one of them now?

This is the second time this has happened in little over a year.

Is there any other example of a player having his past dragged up by opposition supporters in this way, like Holgate and Grey have.

Who the heck would be bothered?

Knobheads mate, that's who bother to Do something like this. They think they are the justice league the gang of tramps

haha

Let me try my hand at being delusional

"Firmino knew exactly what he was doing. Deliberately falling over the barricade to harm Holgate's reputation and trigger a race war. What would have happened if Brazil had retaliated with economic embargo? Ref has a duty to keep world peace and failed."
Do I sound like one of them now?

I always suspected you of being a Kopite, Zat :mad:

I just knew it :rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.