Hibbert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he did ok against "world class" Sterling,yeah you can pick holes but gave 100%,Browning will be ahead of him now in the pecking order now I'm sure after a promising cameo in a high pressure situation,I think he'll be in Martinez plans for the Russian game.

Byi7f6kIQAEXjwz.jpg

Browning would be my first choice over Hibbert until Coleman returns, but having said that, Hibbo was relatively assured today even if he did go to sleep a little at times...

Browning would be my first choice over Hibbert until Coleman returns, but having said that, Hibbo was relatively assured today even if he did go to sleep a little at times...

Hibbert has no business being in the side. We have Browning who we should be getting experience into. Hibbert has neither justified the position by form or otherwise

Did okay, today. Taking him off was the right move, though.

Indeed.

We needed to attack at that time and Browning looks a good attacking right back.

Good move by Roberto.

Tony did very well, though, when they were on the front foot and we needed a solid yeoman defending rather than a swashbuckling cavalier charging up the wing to join in the attacks.

Wasn't particularly exposed in the first 60minutes, legs started to go after that and Sterlings pace became an issue.
Defended well, albeit with the help of others to cover for his lack of pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.