He's not that kind of player

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a complete and utter shithouse. Gerrard stamped all over the rat faced cnut a couple of seasons back and he lay there on the deck looking up at him whingeing.

To be honest, Nolan isn't that kind of player. He is a tough player, but a fair player at the same time. I wouldn't say that he went in with the intent of hurting Anichebe, he was just late but overall it was a shocking tackle.

In my eyes anyone who goes in two footed is not going for the ball but wanting to take the player out. It's a malicious way to tackle. You can't dive in two footed, win the ball, get up and do something with it - it's a challange to hurt someone. So I don't give a [Poor language removed] if nolans not that type of player- he stamped in, not tackled, stamped cos you can't tackle with two feet off the ground. He knew what he was doing.

To be honest, Nolan isn't that kind of player. He is a tough player, but a fair player at the same time. I wouldn't say that he went in with the intent of hurting Anichebe, he was just late but overall it was a shocking tackle.

He went in with as much intent as Kuyt done on Neville last season, only difference was that horrible bitter RS fan Noble made contact. If Victor was'nt as strong a build as he is, that challenge may have ended his career. A tackle such as Nolan's on the likes of Pienaar, Osman or Baines could easily have done just that.

In my eyes anyone who goes in two footed is not going for the ball but wanting to take the player out. It's a malicious way to tackle. You can't dive in two footed, win the ball, get up and do something with it - it's a challange to hurt someone. So I don't give a [Poor language removed] if nolans not that type of player- he stamped in, not tackled, stamped cos you can't tackle with two feet off the ground. He knew what he was doing.

There's no possible argument to that.

There were a few of their players out of control today. That tvvat Taylor looked coked up for a kick off. They weren't taking any prisoners out there.

I look forward to the day the revenge is served up cold to those two main culprits.

I thought they really put the boot in today, we didnt get much of the ref for me anything that was 50/50 seemed to go to them, a classic away ref!

I didnt think their was to much wrong with the performence today, Newcastle were very organised and commited and deserved a point out of the game.

Oh and i hate the phrase "hes a good touch for a big man"! As far as i can make out they all have good touchs.

The ball got away from Anchibe and Nolan came in a 1/2 sec late. I don't think there was any malice in it. It was just an awful tackle, at least Cahill wasn't on the end of it.

I thought the match was called well with the exception of Fellani's yellow. For a newbie the ref seemed more competent than any of the other jokers in the prem.

In my eyes anyone who goes in two footed is not going for the ball but wanting to take the player out. It's a malicious way to tackle. You can't dive in two footed, win the ball, get up and do something with it - it's a challange to hurt someone. So I don't give a **** if nolans not that type of player- he stamped in, not tackled, stamped cos you can't tackle with two feet off the ground. He knew what he was doing.

Top Draw Mate. "Not that kind of player" stands up great until you become exactly what you claim you are not.

Whether it be a clumsy challenge or intentional, these people are meant to be good enough to avoid this occurence.

Status
Not open for further replies.