He's not that kind of player

Status
Not open for further replies.
nolan-anichebe_1342241c.jpg

i agree, looking at those pics you`re not going to tell me he wasnt going for Vic there.if he was going for the ball why are his feet in the air when the balls on the deck???? and look where he makes contact with Vic,thats a leg breaker no question and Nolan should serve more than 3 games.
also agree that DM should be doing a Rafael/Wenger and doing his nut.

i agree, looking at those pics you`re not going to tell me he wasnt going for Vic there.if he was going for the ball why are his feet in the air when the balls on the deck???? and look where he makes contact with Vic,thats a leg breaker no question and Nolan should serve more than 3 games.
also agree that DM should be doing a Rafael/Wenger and doing his nut.

Totally agree with that. There's being dignified, taking adversity on the chin and moving on, and then there's being a doormat and just accepting any old sh1te that comes your way.

Moyes gave an interview on Friday stating he's going to protect his young players like Gosling and Rodwell and Anichebe. Gosling was near cut in half by that fcuking psycho Taylor and we all know what happened to Victor. Moyes should be as good as his word and send out a big message to the authorities and oppostion teams that we have something worth protecting here. If I was one of those kids he said he'd protect on Friday I'd be looking at his 'one of those things' type statements and wondering wtf he was playing at.

He's not WHAT kind of player?

Not the kind of player who goes in over the top of the ball with feet together at a million miles an hour and shows no sign of pulling out?

Wel am sorry but you are THAT kind of player because you just went in over the top of the ball with feet together at a million miles an hour with no signs of pulling out.

You ARE this kind of player...

_38621223_gertack300.jpg

bartonsplit2_468x381.jpg

You ARE up there with the low lifes of the game, now [Poor language removed] right off and take your worthless apolgies with you you CNUT

His intent was definitely to come off the better in that one(and that's putting it nicely). Probably thought - Anichebe, big strong player running at me, I'll have to go in hard.

Forget the he's not the type of player to do that - he did it and we all saw the intent. I think he knows that full well, which is why he hung around to apologise afterwards.

No excuse what so ever, Moyes should have come out shouting the odds. Saying sorry in the tunnel does not cut it, could have ended Anichebe's football.

Would like to add that this is the stuff he learnt at Bolton under Allardyce, and they were always very physical.

So it was a draw and people reckon we were poor, but hold on Arteta off so early had an effect on that and Anichebe obviously was feeling the pain until subbed. This Jo chap though seemed to have disappeared, could be does not like a tough game.

lets see what mr marwood has to say in his defence, then we can reinstate the hate campaign against him with the added bonus of doubling it up by sending him a copy of nolans mail as well. be interesting to see who he gives the backing to, the aggressor or the victim.

Totally agree with that. There's being dignified, taking adversity on the chin and moving on, and then there's being a doormat and just accepting any old sh1te that comes your way.

Moyes gave an interview on Friday stating he's going to protect his young players like Gosling and Rodwell and Anichebe. Gosling was near cut in half by that fcuking psycho Taylor and we all know what happened to Victor. Moyes should be as good as his word and send out a big message to the authorities and oppostion teams that we have something worth protecting here. If I was one of those kids he said he'd protect on Friday I'd be looking at his 'one of those things' type statements and wondering wtf he was playing at.

Exactly.

I remember Fergie going monkey nuts when Pogatez broke that 18 year old lads leg in the Carling Cup. Just went off on one after the game. Moyes should've done that and take it to the FA on DVD with it looping on different angles. I'm still furious over it!lol

i also thought it quite sad to see a player who used to be a quality midfielder for both club & country reduced to trying to get a youngster booked, as butt acheived with fellaini.

tbh i don't think moyes handled it badly, he just handled it his way.

if he'd went off about it people would see him trying to redirect blame, using a cnut like nolan as a scapegoat to distract from our lackluster performance.

i respect the fact that he manned up and took it without placing blame. bottom line for me is we should have capitalized against a 10 men bolton. what bothers me is not that i didn't feel the players on the pitch were capable of scoring, but apart from gosling, rodwell, at times castillo, and our defence, no one seemed to really crave the lead, and no one seemed willing to give their heart and sole for the win, it was sort of like everyone was waiting for someone else to do it.

problems like that need to be addressed, and pretending they don't exist by instead focusing attention on a vicious tackle that, while it has no place in football, honestly didn't adversely affect us in this particular match all that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.